What do you like the most?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)

I like it because...

it ballances the game
19%
it adds new abilities, spells and artifacts
27%
of new adventure objects
3%
it adds new maps and campaigns
No votes
it enchantes mapmaking
11%
it patches the game
3%
of something else
No votes
I LOVE H4!!!
32%
H4 sucks, n00b (what a hell am I doing here then?!)
5%

Total votes: 37

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

What do you like the most?

Unread postby Akul » 28 Jan 2007, 18:53

Time to make something new (kinda), something original (kinda) and something interesting (kinda) in here!

What do you like the most in Equilibrius? Ballancing? New models? New features? Or something else?

Vote.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 28 Jan 2007, 20:44

Essentially, because I love HoMM IV.

Otherwise, I am most happy with the balancing issues that the team implemented with some creatures and skills.

The new spells are also a nice addition.

What do you mean with 'it enchantes mapmaking'? And I'm not aware about any maps and campaigns being added?
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 28 Jan 2007, 20:56

I also love H-IV, and its editor is much nicer to usr than H-V, hopefully 3.6 will extend the life of H-IV even more. :D
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 28 Jan 2007, 21:19

Metathron wrote: What do you mean with 'it enchantes mapmaking'? And I'm not aware about any maps and campaigns being added?
1. You can now choose the price of heroes in taverns depending on class by scripts; right-clicking on an artifact shows its description...

2. Added maps are those from the contest Equi team made

3. Campaign discusions are in another tread in this forum.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 28 Jan 2007, 22:56

Voted: I LOVE H4

I'm not ashamed to admit it … I love Heroes 4, and with the addition of Equilibris, Heroes 4 is a real gem of a game.

I especially like that it adds new abilities, spells and artifacts and new adventure objects. I also love the way Heroes 4 is conducive to story telling. I've played many, many great maps and campaigns with great storylines. Hopefully, the great mapmakers will continue to create maps for Heroes 4. I play it much more than I play Heroes 5!
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 01 Feb 2007, 12:14

I think option "I LOVE H4!!!" should not be here. You cant like any addon JUST because it is for game you love.
Addon should stand for its own. I would not install Equ if it wasnt worth it. And its worth.
The main thing I love about it is new abilities and spells. I love way how necromancy works and this quick menu for to select creature you want to rise or summon.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 11 Feb 2007, 21:08

MistWeaver wrote:I think option "I LOVE H4!!!" should not be here. You cant like any addon JUST because it is for game you love.
Addon should stand for its own. I would not install Equ if it wasnt worth it. And its worth.
The main thing I love about it is new abilities and spells. I love way how necromancy works and this quick menu for to select creature you want to rise or summon.
I put that option there because there are people who like mods because they are made for certain game.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 11 Feb 2007, 21:41

MistWeaver wrote:I think option "I LOVE H4!!!" should not be here. You cant like any addon JUST because it is for game you love.
Well, I like HoMM 3 a whole lot, but I've never really tried out the WoG add-on (and not because of any shortcoming of WoG), so I would say being enamoured of a game bears at least some sort of relevance here.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 11 Feb 2007, 21:46

Sauron wrote:
I put that option there because there are people who like mods because they are made for certain game.
I voted for "I Love Heroes 4" because I love the game with or without Equilibris … but of course, Equilibris has added so many great elements to the game I already love. So Equilibris has helped keep Heroes 4 fresh and replayable. I can hardly wait for the next installment. :)
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 11 Feb 2007, 22:28

same here... I really like h4... but still.. as I started to play h5 if the new patch won't come out soon I will start to forget it. I did not see any new exciting h4 maps

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 13 Feb 2007, 11:15

okrane wrote:same here... I really like h4... but still.. as I started to play h5 if the new patch won't come out soon I will start to forget it. I did not see any new exciting h4 maps
H4 mapmakers are either:

1. waiting for Equilibrius
2. looking what will UBI make with H5 editor. If nothing good is made, many will return to H4.

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 14 Feb 2007, 12:28

1: good mod is good ballancing B-)
2: new spell, creatures, but good balancing !! B-)
3: is it possible use wow creatures as mega dragon, on next equilibris ? :-D
4: when new equilibris come ?!!! :D

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 19 Mar 2009, 09:53

Let's give this poll some new votes, shall we?

I voted for option "because it balances the game". (which it indeed does, even I notice the difference despite not being a hardcore H4 player)

Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Mar 2009, 13:33

I liked the new stuff most. New artifacts and abillities did it for me :). I never had any problems with the balance actually...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 22 Mar 2009, 18:36

It's balance the game....

Return to “Equilibris”