new equilibris ?!!

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

new equilibris ?!!

Unread postby pacobac » 17 Sep 2006, 11:00

where, when ?!!!
before h6 ? :(

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Re: new equilibris ?!!

Unread postby BDragon » 17 Sep 2006, 14:27

pacobac wrote:where, when ?!!!
before h6 ? :(
Wait just more one year, and they will finish. :) (I hope, or if they still will add more than we think so.... 2/3 years. :) )
Black Dragon...

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 19 Sep 2006, 12:54

Answer is simple, really:
It is finished when it is finished.

Don't forget that they are not payed for makimng this mod and that the members of the team have something weird called "life".
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 20 Sep 2006, 09:42

it is not the problem, life.....
h4 become old and dead game, if the mod come too late, it's too late.....

good job dream team, i can wait a little....... !!!! :)

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 23 Sep 2006, 23:40

pacobac wrote:it is not the problem, life.....
h4 become old and dead game, if the mod come too late, it's too late.....

good job dream team, i can wait a little....... !!!! :)
Yey, someone that say the correct answer, new games are always got, and this equi is to slowy, Sauron say the true, how much time you wait? Like you say: 'life' because that 'life' thing they don't do alot, so it slowy, really slowy. they finished when i have open my company? :) i wait naught! i can't just look on that screens, equi need hurry, because now you find 1000 games that you can play, so equi make 3.6 without finished all 100% because, like you see altimes members have any ideas and if they got ideas you need make them, so that mean, you will never finish it. ;| try found more peoples that can help you, or you just will be old and not fun. :( Sorry about saying that bad thing. :tired: but the true, is always the true. :hoo:
Black Dragon...

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 24 Sep 2006, 09:33

Congrats BDragon, you are starting to learn English :-P (tough I still don't understand what a hell does the 60% of that mean)

But I am afraid that that article won't put you into Equi Team.

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 24 Sep 2006, 10:44

Thanks. what i mean is: how much time you want to wait to next version of equi? or did you still play h4? if yes how much you want play it? the game is too old. I try every thing in the game, so h4 is too old and not fun anymore to me. :(
Black Dragon...

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 24 Sep 2006, 13:01

BDragon wrote:Thanks. what i mean is: how much time you want to wait to next version of equi? or did you still play h4? if yes how much you want play it? the game is too old. I try every thing in the game, so h4 is too old and not fun anymore to me. :(
The game may be old for you, but lots of folks still like it and are still playing it. Some folks who tried HOMM5 didn't like it and went back to HOMM4/Equilibris too. I'm sure that when the new version comes out most folks who have played Equilibris will want to come back and play give it a spin even if they are mostly playing HOMM5 now.

When it is done it is done.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 24 Sep 2006, 18:22

So let's say i started play the game 3 years ago to now, and the folks start play now, there is diffrend, equi just need update every week something new, that it isn't be so boring. And now i play H4 not like a fan, just like a normall people, the time is all times go up never down, and when is up, no way to stop it. :disagree: So thanks equi, about 3.51 but i'm will play you (the game) when version 6 will be, or if will be. :) because i sure i found there 100 new objects. And i sure I'll miss to IV. :-D
Black Dragon...

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 24 Sep 2006, 18:23

Agree with GOW

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 26 Sep 2006, 10:13

sure, H4 never dead !!
equi team still it alive, i hope..... :proud:

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 26 Sep 2006, 17:35

Sorry, BDragon, I have to vehemently disagree. I still love Heroes IV and play it much more often than Heroes V (which I don't love very much at all).

Anyhow, my point is that there are still dozens of H4 maps which I still haven't even played yet; and I have dozens of favorite maps & campaigns, which if I give them a little time, I can replay them with as much relish & fun as the first time around.

Still, I do agree with you that the wait for Equilibris 3.6 has been very long indeed. I expected to see it last winter around New Year's, but alas, it wasn't to be … so I still wait … hoping it will appear soon and be everything I hope and expect it to be.

Dalai, Lost & Co. haven't been around this forum as much lately like they used to be. I certainly hope that's because they're finishing up the latest version of Equilibris to give us a nice Christmas gift. :-D

Anyway, thanks to the Equilibris Team for what we have already received … your time & efforts have made Heroes IV my favorite Heroes game.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 26 Sep 2006, 17:48

HODHIE IS BACK :oex:

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 26 Sep 2006, 21:04

2 HodgePodge
Yep, i still play HeroesIV, i don't like V, 0/10. so if you will right about Christmas gift, it be wondersul! because just say: "happy new year" isn't a something specail, but anyways i try still love this IV to new 3.6. :) and i hope there is be alot of new objects and not just 5-6, or equilibris is too bad will be. 8|
Black Dragon...

Return to “Equilibris”