AI heroes---modded?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
dreadknought72
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

AI heroes---modded?

Unread postby dreadknought72 » 02 Jun 2006, 19:47

Is their any way to mod the ai heroes to give them a big hit bonus so that thet wont be such a big target . This would also help the ai develop them better.

jeff

Re: AI heroes---modded?

Unread postby jeff » 02 Jun 2006, 23:12

dreadknought72 wrote:Is their any way to mod the ai heroes to give them a big hit bonus so that thet wont be such a big target . This would also help the ai develop them better.
I assume you mean over and above the bonuses you can give them in the editor (attack, defense, speed and spell points) and bonuses given by the starting artifacts, I personally know of no other.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

dreadknought72
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: AI heroes---modded?

Unread postby dreadknought72 » 02 Jun 2006, 23:40

jeff wrote:
dreadknought72 wrote:Is their any way to mod the ai heroes to give them a big hit bonus so that thet wont be such a big target . This would also help the ai develop them better.
I assume you mean over and above the bonuses you can give them in the editor (attack, defense, speed and spell points) and bonuses given by the starting artifacts, I personally know of no other.
Yes, They need hit points added more than anything else so they wont always be the first target. It would be great if they could be tanked up (point wise) and then see how the ai does with them. Maybe they could get 100+ health points per level, but dont know how to do it.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 03 Jun 2006, 00:33

100+ health points per level
Okey, someone is exagerating here ;|

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 03 Jun 2006, 18:38

maybe they could get a bit more of intelligence.
at least getting a IQ over 10! :D
but it's probably hard to do.

dreadknought72
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dreadknought72 » 03 Jun 2006, 23:27

Crusard wrote:
100+ health points per level
Okey, someone is exagerating here ;|
Well, not really, They need a hit point bonus to survive and make them level up more. The stacks of creatures need to become the target in battles and only if the ai heroes have a large amount of hitpoints can that happen. Maybe a 50 pt boost per level could be modded in somehow.

The Immortal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby The Immortal » 08 Jun 2006, 17:38

Maybe firs level + 100 heal and - 10 for each lv. If hero get +100 bonus for each level how to kill 20 lv. hero? :S

Black Ghost
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Black Ghost » 09 Jun 2006, 19:14

OMG
I'm afraid you want to make heroes super-gods with 1000+HP

Firstly, Eq. increses att/def/speed/mana stats in addition to skllls aquired from level-ups.
Moreover, heores are to be killed. I suppose it's grotesq to have human hero twice as strong as than dragon(!) at lev. 10 for ex.
Finally, having such "healthy":) heroes would make all supportive spells and potions useless, let alone prisons where it would be impossible to defeat such ones.

If you still think heroes are too weak, try 35lev., with good magic, potions and nice artifacs increasing his skills (+ bonuses from map objects).
I'm sure it won't be as easy as 1,2,3 to defeat him or her.

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 09 Jun 2006, 19:56

it depends.if he has no magic resistance,a lightning bolt,and he is dead!

Black Ghost
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Black Ghost » 10 Jun 2006, 17:14

Agree, but remeber level-up MR percentage bonus (3% for each second levelup) and even a weak cloak, so that hereo will be tough enough to survive lightning bolt.
Moreover usually you invest in your hero lot, and I doubt that he/she won't have in backpack lots of p.o.immotrality, mana, or health which are the basis of good equipment.
Finally choose suitable formation. I'm sure that in Square your hero in 7th slot will be as safe as your money in the bank:)

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 14 Jun 2006, 21:20

Black Ghost wrote:Agree, but remeber level-up MR percentage bonus (3% for each second levelup)
ah?didn't know

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 15 Jun 2006, 02:29

I remember I made a hero-god with 1000 Hp for my campaign: Champions. :D

Return to “Equilibris”