Equilibris logo?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Slavax
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Equilibris logo?

Unread postby Slavax » 23 Sep 2015, 08:08

Question to the developers: what type of font was used when making Equilibris logo? I became bored with the normal menu and now I want to make some modifications. Cheers.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Equilibris logo?

Unread postby Dalai » 23 Sep 2015, 09:17

A fan offered his help with logo long time ago. We accepted. He did not provide additional info, and we did not ask. Sorry to disappoint you. ;|
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 27 Sep 2015, 22:21

Dalai... you know what day it is tomorrow? aint this exciting x) here i got you this balloon i hope you like it...

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 29 Sep 2015, 20:22

Thanks for balloon. Is it some anniversary? And the phone... I'm confused ;|
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 14 Oct 2015, 21:45

yes hello... this is overall... i was just thinking if you been joining for H7 launch party... seems that you more or less missed that :/
it was great i haven't had that much fun since South fork bridge opening... well... maybe next time... x)

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 15 Oct 2015, 12:18

No, I wasn't really waiting for it. Next day when it launched I read the news and understood what you meant. But my expectations from H7 were and still are very low, so... Yeah, may be next time.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Oct 2015, 15:28

Hm, that's not a very difficult font to find, actually, because it's very familiar. I'll have a look at it and let you know if I identify it.

Edit:

Font is STONEHENGE.

"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Slavax
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Slavax » 27 Jan 2016, 15:03

Hello again. Does somebody here have a transparent Equilibris logo (for example in .png format)? I need it to create a custom main menu. I will highly appreciate any help. :)

Baronus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Baronus » 29 Jan 2016, 10:11

Official Eq site... It is transparent :-):-):-):-)

http://equilibris.celestialheavens.com/eng/news.html

But orginal logo Eq inscription occur corner HIV logo. I found another one gold. You can extract it using official.
Paint orginal in black paste on this picture. Select black color reverse. Clean. White color will be mask you can paste on picture. Rest will be gold Eq inscription.

http://homm5.at.ua/news/2008-06-27-5

Return to “Equilibris”