Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Slavax
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Unread postby Slavax » 08 Sep 2015, 22:30

Hello. I recently installed Heroes IV Gold PL from my disc on my new laptop (Windows 8.1). Then I installed Equilibris in that order:
1. I put heroes4.exe and campaign_editor.exe (overwrited) to the game catalog and equi.aop to the Data folder.
2. I installed Equilibris 3.51 with the Typical setting + new editor (the first one, not the russian one).

The game works fine, but when I try to open ce_mod.exe i get the normal information about loading the editor and then it crashes. Is there an any way to fix this?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Unread postby Dalai » 11 Sep 2015, 15:12

Looks like the same thing as Jeff has experienced with Win 10. We'll look into it.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

johnnycage
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Unread postby johnnycage » 07 Sep 2016, 22:03

That sounds exactly whats going on with my PC only I'm running windows xp. The only way i could get the ce_mod.exe 2 work was not 2 move the equi.aop to the Data folder.Every time i put it in the data folder when i run the ce_mod.exe i get the normal information about loading the editor and then it crashes.so i installed everything except the equi.aop.The editor works but the Equilibris editor and artifacts artifacts are not listed.I had 2 add them manually.

see topic https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/14/16160
Last edited by Anonymous on 07 Sep 2016, 22:07, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Equilibris”