Anybody up for a game?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
lubo1svk
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Anybody up for a game?

Unread postby lubo1svk » 21 Aug 2012, 14:07

4 players anybody against anybody = organized chaos and fun, which is what the games are about. So I'm wondering if there are three mature players willing to throw a game of 4, everybody playing for himself.

Naturally, we would play Equilibris 3.51, using gameranger, every day from 20:00 to 22:00 of GMT+1, except Sunndays and Fridays. On Saturdays we could extend up to midnight.

We would play the map Magic Middle but modulated. Creatures have higher numbers so your heroes exp quicker. There are two more empty cities which can make the game more interesting. Lots of lever 4 guards, especially good artefacts, or portals, defead them for the cost of your number, but gain strategic advantage. You have 5 dweelings since beginning, means lots of creatures to buy, but money hard to get. Think twice what you choose to hire. I would send you the map before play.

Post me, if there are those highly interested among you :), I might not lunch this at all, for now only wondering if there is any interest.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 21 Aug 2012, 19:25

Hmm, that makes me wonder, how active are HoMM4 games on GameRanger?

Return to “Equilibris”