(H4) Costumizing Heroes with Campaign Editor

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
paradijin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

(H4) Costumizing Heroes with Campaign Editor

Unread postby paradijin » 14 Feb 2012, 07:21

Hi, guys. I want to start building on a Heroes 4 campaign idea of mine and I have some questions concerning the capabilities and limitations of the Campaign Editor. Is there any possibility to fully control with a script the amount of hit points a hero has? I know that hit points depend on the level of the hero, but is there any way to separate the two? My Campaign Editor Help manual talks about a “Decrease Maximum Hit Points” function, yet I can’t find such a function anywhere.
How about increasing/decreasing the permanent movement speed on the adventure map? Can one control this in a precise way?
I see I can control the attack, defense, combat speed and maximum mana points very easily using scripting. How about if I want to discriminate between ranged and melee attack or defense? How do I go about doing that?

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 19 Mar 2012, 20:54

I haven't either been able to find the "increase max. hit point" script. Suggest you use Ring of Health, Dragon Strenght (Tiger Armour set) ect for increasing. Don't know if it's possible to decrease. There's a script "increase current movement"- just run daily. Don't think the ranged/melee part is possible.

Return to “Equilibris”