Languge in Equilibris

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
bodek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Languge in Equilibris

Unread postby bodek » 21 Feb 2011, 08:20

Hi can anyone tell me how to extract text from heroes after installing equilibris I want to translate it to polish language.

And second thing how to import translated txt into Heroes 4?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Languge in Equilibris

Unread postby Dalai » 21 Feb 2011, 10:00

bodek wrote:Hi can anyone tell me how to extract text from heroes after installing equilibris I want to translate it to polish language.

I think, it will be like 5-th attempt to translate Equi in Polish :) All previous attempts resulted in nothing, alas. Are you really up to the task?
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

bodek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Languge in Equilibris

Unread postby bodek » 21 Feb 2011, 22:28

Dalai wrote:
bodek wrote:Hi can anyone tell me how to extract text from heroes after installing equilibris I want to translate it to polish language.

I think, it will be like 5-th attempt to translate Equi in Polish :) All previous attempts resulted in nothing, alas. Are you really up to the task?

U asking about my moder skill or translation skill? :)

If about moder skill look up :D

But if U refer to my english I think I'm up to the task.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 22 Feb 2011, 12:10

I'm asking about your resoluteness and persistence. Things that other translators to Polish probably lacked.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

bodek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bodek » 22 Feb 2011, 13:54

Dalai wrote:I'm asking about your resoluteness and persistence. Things that other translators to Polish probably lacked.

Well I have a good reason to translate Equilibris. My wife play only in H4 and cos she dont know english she want me to do it. And as every woman she's very convincing :D

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 23 Feb 2011, 10:21

OK, check PMs.

Return to “Equilibris”