project status

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: project status

Unread postby Dalai » 26 Dec 2016, 00:42

Karmakeld wrote:with some NimoStar's and Namerutan's recent work in mind, I can definitely say, that some dreams could come true
I'm keeping my fingers crossed about some of mine too ;) At some point in the past I was ready to say goodbye to them, but hope is alive once again.
Karmakeld wrote:Nimo modded a whole bunch of things. Some I could see being part of Equilibris, like some of his modded objects, but in general I think the two 'final' mods have different aims or goal. Eg. his Necro faction.
I know what you mean. I also know that some players share the "all necro town" goal. Since we at Equilibris don't see a Necropolis' creature set as poor design or balance issue, we don't plan to include it in Equi. But we also don't see any reason not to help Nimo and those players, as long as it does not distract us from our goals. And we can learn a trick or two along the way.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 17 Jan 2017, 23:14

Dalai wrote:@jeff
I think you misunderstand HD-Mod effort a bit. I'm planning to post a video which will show what I mean. In short - no map modification will be required.
Dalai, it's nearly been a month. Are you still in the process of just planning this video or will you make it :)
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 26 Jan 2017, 22:00

Sorry, real life took precedence.
It's already working on my PC, so we are not far.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Lanternino
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lanternino » 15 Oct 2020, 06:47

Last activity of Dalai is in june 2017, we are at the end of 2020: is anyone still working on the project?

Let me know if there is some real hope for new equilibris version or the project is unfortunately dead.
Last edited by Lanternino on 15 Oct 2020, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Oct 2020, 08:41

This just might be better to ask here:
https://equilibris.celestialheavens.com/forum/

Anyway I will try to reach Max (and this may take time, like months. Dalai is absent, sadly.)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 15 Oct 2020, 20:33

Max is still around, but Dalai has disappeared.

I'm still around, but I don't work on the HD mod, only Max has access to that.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Oct 2020, 14:40

Max_HMMI wrote:EquilibrisHD version 3.6 is testing.

WBR, Max.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Lanternino
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lanternino » 06 Nov 2020, 16:28

Pol wrote:

WBR, Max.

This is wonderful! Keep us informed! :D
Last edited by Lanternino on 06 Nov 2020, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

boho
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby boho » 10 Jun 2021, 02:54

Pol wrote:

WBR, Max.
I registered just to reply to this - please pass along my best wishes and hopes that he will choose to open up this project. There are enthusiastic people ready and willing to keep Equilibrius alive and moving, as well as new modders just waiting for a great example to start their work from.

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 10 Jun 2021, 15:47

boho wrote:I registered just to reply to this - please pass along my best wishes and hopes that he will choose to open up this project. There are enthusiastic people ready and willing to keep Equilibrius alive and moving, as well as new modders just waiting for a great example to start their work from.
Hi boho, what kind of modding stuff would you be interested in taking a look at?

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 25 Jul 2021, 17:28

How about fixing the well known "Can Blind mechanical units" bug? ;) I recall asking about this a full decade ago.

-Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Axerito
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Axerito » 18 Aug 2021, 14:36

Pol wrote:

WBR, Max.
I also just registered to show you that there are people still waiting for next Equilibris update. Are there any estimates on when it will become availible?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Aug 2021, 07:30

Yurian Stonebow wrote:How about fixing the well known "Can Blind mechanical units" bug? ;) I recall asking about this a full decade ago.

-Yurian
Hey, I remember that your questions! That for sure, was a few years ago. I will ask Max about update. ;)
"We made it!"

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 19 Aug 2021, 15:16

Pol wrote:Hey, I remember that your questions! That for sure, was a few years ago. I will ask Max about update. ;)
I sent Max a pm on the Equilibris forum more than a month ago and he hasn't read it yet. Is there somewhere else that he's more responsive?

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 19 Aug 2021, 15:17

Axerito wrote:I also just registered to show you that there are people still waiting for next Equilibris update. Are there any estimates on when it will become availible?
Good to see there are still others out there that are interested in H4 stuff :D

CTPAHHuK
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby CTPAHHuK » 01 Sep 2021, 05:05

there is

Wolframm
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Wolframm » 25 Jun 2022, 10:45

Hello! I'd like to make a translation of the Equilibris mod into Hungarian if possible.

Return to “Equilibris”