project status

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV

Moderator: Moderators

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: project status

Postby Dalai » Dec 26 2016, 0:42

Karmakeld wrote:with some NimoStar's and Namerutan's recent work in mind, I can definitely say, that some dreams could come true
I'm keeping my fingers crossed about some of mine too ;) At some point in the past I was ready to say goodbye to them, but hope is alive once again.

Karmakeld wrote:Nimo modded a whole bunch of things. Some I could see being part of Equilibris, like some of his modded objects, but in general I think the two 'final' mods have different aims or goal. Eg. his Necro faction.
I know what you mean. I also know that some players share the "all necro town" goal. Since we at Equilibris don't see a Necropolis' creature set as poor design or balance issue, we don't plan to include it in Equi. But we also don't see any reason not to help Nimo and those players, as long as it does not distract us from our goals. And we can learn a trick or two along the way.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Postby Karmakeld » Jan 17 2017, 23:14

Dalai wrote:@jeff
I think you misunderstand HD-Mod effort a bit. I'm planning to post a video which will show what I mean. In short - no map modification will be required.

Dalai, it's nearly been a month. Are you still in the process of just planning this video or will you make it :)
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Postby Dalai » Jan 26 2017, 22:00

Sorry, real life took precedence.
It's already working on my PC, so we are not far.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Return to “Equilibris”