Download

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Rion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Download

Unread postby Rion » 30 Oct 2009, 15:52

I've recently reinstalled Heroes 4 and I'm also trying to reinstall Euilibris, but there's a problem. Namely that I've that the files have the wrong checksum and the installer said I should read the faq, which says I have to download the camp_ed_sfx.exe and heroes4_sfx.exe files, but I don't have a fileplanet account (and have no intention of getting one) and the second link doesn't work.
So where can I find a mirror for the files?
Please inform me if my sentences contains grammatical mistakes.

rhomboidspace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Download

Unread postby rhomboidspace » 30 Oct 2009, 17:30

Rion wrote:I've recently reinstalled Heroes 4 and I'm also trying to reinstall Euilibris, but there's a problem. Namely that I've that the files have the wrong checksum and the installer said I should read the faq, which says I have to download the camp_ed_sfx.exe and heroes4_sfx.exe files, but I don't have a fileplanet account (and have no intention of getting one) and the second link doesn't work.
So where can I find a mirror for the files?
just sign up for fileplanet, it's not like it cost's anything

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 30 Oct 2009, 17:56

I've uploaded the whole install on Rapidshare, you can get it from here.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

Rion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Download

Unread postby Rion » 30 Oct 2009, 18:05

rhomboidspace wrote: just sign up for fileplanet, it's not like it cost's anything
I checked after reading your post and found out that it didn't, but before that I couldn't find the option for a free account.
klaymen wrote: I've uploaded the whole install on Rapidshare, you can get it from here.
I made a Fileplanet account since I didn't know it was free, but thank you anyway, it was very kind of you.
Please inform me if my sentences contains grammatical mistakes.

Return to “Equilibris”