Facetool Might class issues

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Jack Necron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Facetool Might class issues

Unread postby Jack Necron » 26 Oct 2009, 01:47

Ok, in the facetool 1.1 version, I have been changing the portraits just fine with all the other classes, but the Might class has been a problem.

The portrait won't show, it is just blank, as if one was never there. The name and bio remain changed though.

Any idea why that is happening?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 26 Oct 2009, 09:28

Alignment does not matter for Facetool. Might is not better or worse than anything else. The problem, obviously, is in the picture.

BTW, try to use 256 colours pics. I mean, Facetool tries to convert any pic you use into 256 colours, but if you do it before you paste it into Facetool - may be you'll get different result.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Jack Necron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Jack Necron » 26 Oct 2009, 14:22

I will try that. I just found it strange because all the other classes worked fine with any picture I used, but I tried two different ones with the Might class and neither worked.

But thanks for the tip, I will give that a try. :)

Jack Necron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Jack Necron » 26 Oct 2009, 18:02

Well, I tried converting the images to 256 color bitmaps, but I got the same result. I tried it for another class and it worked fine. I don't understand what is wrong.

Return to “Equilibris”