"A Kingdom of Mortals" map by rakne fne released

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

"A Kingdom of Mortals" map by rakne fne released

Unread postby rakne fne » 18 Sep 2009, 01:09

I just sent the map to CH so it should be ready for download very soon. In my opinion it is one of my best map, in the same league as the campaign: The Hundred Years War.

You are welcome to post questions / replies here about the map.

Ettercap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ettercap » 18 Sep 2009, 18:50

What's the name, size and difficulty of the map?.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 18 Sep 2009, 23:11

Ettercap wrote:What's the name, size and difficulty of the map?.
Good question. Are you talking about "A Kingdom of Mortals"? I'm going to rename the topic accordingly.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 19 Sep 2009, 05:24

Damn Dalai! I saw the topic "Release" and your name in the post....wishful thinking on my part, my friend. ;)

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 19 Sep 2009, 09:15

ByteBandit wrote:Damn Dalai! I saw the topic "Release" and your name in the post....wishful thinking on my part, my friend. ;)
:D

2 rakne fne
You constantly miss "Post Reply" and hit "New Topic". What can be done to avoid it? :)

May be a new mouse or some practice in FPS? :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 19 Sep 2009, 10:23

Well, that' better.........I guess.... :cry: Good seeing you still around Dalai.

rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ups

Unread postby rakne fne » 19 Sep 2009, 15:33

Dalai wrote:
ByteBandit wrote:Damn Dalai! I saw the topic "Release" and your name in the post....wishful thinking on my part, my friend. ;)
:D

2 rakne fne
You constantly miss "Post Reply" and hit "New Topic". What can be done to avoid it? :)

May be a new mouse or some practice in FPS? :)
ups...

rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rakne fne » 19 Sep 2009, 15:35

Its a large map, expert difficulty. You will get rewards if you choose not to use the Potions of Immortality, although it can be played as normal too.

The AI will attack later, but you will have plenty of time building yourself up.

Several TGS artifacts and creatures are used in this map, and you get to use Gargantuans if you choose.

rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Zap map

Unread postby rakne fne » 21 Sep 2009, 11:42

I hope Celestial will publish the map one of these days...

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 21 Sep 2009, 16:11

rakne fne
Judging from your description and your previous maps, it must be something awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 26 Sep 2009, 07:46

When is it available? I still can't find it on the Map Search Page? ;)

rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

not released yet.

Unread postby rakne fne » 26 Sep 2009, 08:48

Koni wrote:When is it available? I still can't find it on the Map Search Page? ;)
It hasn't been released yet :tired: . I've sent it to Kalah, he will release one day. I can send it to you instead, perhaps write a private message with your email adress and I can send it.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 27 Sep 2009, 07:04

My intention with this posting was to give a "wink" to the moderators for uploading your map soon. You know, I have tested it and so I'm very interested in its release, too. For all the H4-fans who are seeking for a new challenge. :)

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 27 Sep 2009, 15:17

This is a problem as I have said enough with my campaign and want to know who to send it to. It used to be Robenhagen but he has not answered my PM. I have PMed Angelspit to find out who is handling it now. I do not think the Equilibris forum is as traveled as the H I - IV forum. So it might have been better to post the release there. ;|
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Sep 2009, 20:46

This is Kalah. I'm the one who's been handling the case, and the problem is that I can't get Equilibris to work in any way on my computer. Having tried getting minimaps and screenshots again just today, I was forced to give up. Our delightful mod Milla is now handling this.

While we're waiting for the map to appear on the main page with all the trimmies you'd expect, the file itself is available for download right: here.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 27 Sep 2009, 21:17

jeff wrote:This is a problem as I have said enough with my campaign and want to know who to send it to.
After Kalah's answer you should sent it to Milla, too.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 27 Sep 2009, 21:36

Kalah wrote:Having tried getting minimaps and screenshots again just today,
Well I already have the minimaps done and part of the zip file and currently I don't have Milla's email address. 8|
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Sep 2009, 21:39

Yeah, sorry, guys - it's just one of those things that just won't work properly. I should reformat this old PC soon.

P.S.: I can upload the maps/campaigns to the servers; the problem is that I can't get hold of minimaps and screenshots. If you were to send some of those in as well when you send in your Equi maps, I should be able to do the actual upload.

You can send stuff directly to me at kalah@celestialheavens.com

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Sep 2009, 22:48

I played a bit of the map. It's great, though way too difficult for my skills. The graphics are beautiful, and it's very story-driven with some great scripts for the first couple of weeks at least. Good job Rakne Fne :tsup:
We're posting it asap.
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Sep 2009, 00:17

Excellent. It's up now. :)

Return to “Equilibris”