Potion of Invisibility

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Ettercap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Potion of Invisibility

Unread postby Ettercap » 14 Sep 2009, 14:48

Just a thought, create a potion that makes a hero and his party invisible to neutral armies only!. Useful when playing with mobile guards on, you don't have to waste movement points just to get past a group of stronger enemies.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: Potion of Invisibility

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 14 Sep 2009, 16:02

Ettercap wrote:Just a thought, create a potion that makes a hero and his party invisible to neutral armies only!. Useful when playing with mobile guards on, you don't have to waste movement points just to get past a group of stronger enemies.
So, a potion version of the artifact (I forget its name) that lets you ignore zones of control? Or do you mean a potion version of the stealth skill?

I think that, in general, this would only be good (from a designer standpoint) for getting by "month of..." spawns.

Ettercap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ettercap » 14 Sep 2009, 16:09

I didn't realize there was an artifact for that. The potions effects would last for two days, enough time to get past them and away without being attacked.

Ettercap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ettercap » 15 Sep 2009, 16:14

I forgot to add that you would need to be able to consume the potion from the inventory screen - some how. Perhaps by double clicking on the potion, or by sliding the potion over to the paper dolls face (like in Baldur's Gate.) I dont think you can do that though.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 15 Sep 2009, 17:26

Spellbook -> Potions -> click. Of course, the MM-style right-click-to-drink would be nice.

Ettercap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ettercap » 15 Sep 2009, 18:25

Right click bring's up the text box.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 15 Sep 2009, 19:02

I meant click-on-the-potion-to-grab-it-then-hover-it-over-your-hero-and-right-click-to-drink ;)

Minnakht
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Minnakht » 14 Feb 2010, 22:21

Open potion menu and then cast it like an adventure spell. Works with Immortality Pot, works with Bind Wound, works with Visions.

The zone ingore artifact is some Cloak of Distraction, or something.

Return to “Equilibris”