H7 Sylvan Playtime

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

H7 Sylvan Playtime

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 22 Dec 2015, 10:02

A shot from the Sylvan campaign. The walkthroughs have just been published here.
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: H7 Sylvan Playtime

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Dec 2015, 14:27

The game looks waxed. Is it at highest resolution etc.?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Dec 2015, 15:44

The image is resized.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 24 Dec 2015, 12:23

Kalah - can you post pictures with Llama mount, big head heroes or pixelated game? You know, with effects which are so important, that Ubisoft added them exclusive for Uplay as reward for playing Heroes 7?
I didn't see then and I wonder how they look.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 07 Jan 2016, 20:49

hmm... strange girl using all wishes things like that...
yes this is Kalah sorry i couldn't respond this message earlier i was busy eating swedish meatballs and listening abba...
but webz genie has now fulfill your 3 wishes... here they are Llama mount, Big heads, Pixel mode... more durcheinander can be seen here...
how to get all this things you need points basicly you get all points by completing all campaigns and playing one skirmish map...
to activate this things go to your uplay account rewards and choose things... and yes this work steam versions too you might need to delete and download game again... to game activate... go to main menu options/gameplay cross some things before you start/load map least i didn't get this working in game options... and this won't work on campaigns... big heads are actually quite nice i just might use it...

Return to “Screenshots”