Slow Picture Day

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Slow Picture Day

Unread postby Kalah » 16 May 2015, 22:45

I don't have anything really interesting to post today, so you can just have a look at this adventure map thing.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... hp?id=1001
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Bloax
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bloax » 17 May 2015, 01:46

It would be much better if the hero was the size of the palm trees, not the size of a small mountain.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 17 May 2015, 02:06

At least the crystal pile is larger than the house... I think that's a crystal pile... :|

markkur
Demon
Demon

Unread postby markkur » 21 May 2015, 09:17

Our Hero could not hear the conversation in the village of Teeny even though it was only a few steed-trots distant. However, the townsfolk didn't actually want that "self-centered neon-titan" to know their thoughts...let's listen why;

"Thank God! He's takin' the dragstone road, several more shakes and he and da wretched mount of his will be away!

"Mount!...how apply named, with mountains of fertilizer left everywhere stinking higher than high heaven!"

"Sshhushh, quiet ya fools. Do ya want him ta hear ya and ta put us to draggin mammoth stones about agin?"

"He...hear us? Are ye daft Dib? We're smaller than one of his eyeball pupils."

"I say speak no chancy ways. Tis safe than sorry I'd rather be."

"Dib's true blue and has his head. Pixal the wanderer says there's wood and cryst-sticks up on big-hill that would take t'ree or four villages the size of ours to move some crazy way. So keep to ta down low."

Everyone went silent with those words. It had killed half the little people in the region to build a nearby shrine. And for what? A Hero that would leave helpless wee folk behind and fearing for their beautiful northeast arena; "I tell ya, it's da fabled Golem creature that's standin' there starin' at the place and twice da size."

I doubt I will every see a Heroes game that will actually make good use of 3D. <imo> Without a "reasonable Scale", i.e. why even bother with the Hero sprite; I mean there's a huge bright teal sunburst showing the player where they are on the map. :D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Slow Picture Day

Unread postby Kalah » 21 May 2015, 12:33

Nice, markkur. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Slow Picture Day

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 May 2015, 13:39

^^

It does look like you can wander anywhere, doesn't it? It feels difficult to feel where the terrain is impassable. Wonder how map making will be like.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Screenshots”