Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Sci-Fi Heroes

Unread postby Kalah » 12 Nov 2013, 18:29

They're heeeeere!
<p>Thanks to <b>markkur</b>.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=874
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 12 Nov 2013, 20:50

That's quite unfunny.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

markkur
Demon
Demon

Unread postby markkur » 13 Nov 2013, 00:15

Why?

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 13 Nov 2013, 02:57

Mainly because I don't think that flying saucer easter egg was funny to begin with.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Sci-Fi Heroes

Unread postby Blake » 13 Nov 2013, 10:49

lol how was that done?
Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Sci-Fi Heroes

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Nov 2013, 17:12

Tanks! Airplanes! Dinosaurs! What's not to love? ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Ironmallet
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sci-Fi Heroes

Unread postby Ironmallet » 13 Nov 2013, 20:23

Space Marines, too!

markkur
Demon
Demon

Re: Sci-Fi Heroes

Unread postby markkur » 14 Nov 2013, 14:06

Blake wrote:lol how was that done?
Inside the H5 Editor, there are objects & files that do not show in the Editor-selection-windows, that were either "tests" or items made for a purpose. A sign "we were given what was used".

A comment had been made about one of my Icegerd pics looking SciFi and I remembered seeing this stuff, so...I decided to create this scene with what was available. I'm not a big fan of scifi fantasy but I know many are.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 19 Nov 2013, 18:14

I like it. Although it feels like objects placed at random and not like an actual scene, but hey.

Return to “Screenshots”