Steep Hills

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Steep Hills

Unread postby Kalah » 20 Jul 2013, 13:51

Steep hills.

A shot from markkur's <i>WyrmWyrd</i> using XOXO's <a target="_blank" href="/viewtopic.php?t=14204">PRT mod</a>.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=850
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ToweringAmishPlumber
Scout
Scout

Steep Hills

Unread postby ToweringAmishPlumber » 21 Jul 2013, 16:47

Very nice artwork. I have been really impressed with the artwork in WyrmWyrd.

markkur
Demon
Demon

Map textures

Unread postby markkur » 21 Jul 2013, 17:49

Thank you for the compliment; I enjoy detailing and ofc that's a plus for the gamer that expects a bit more than the enemies + trees. :D

This mod is not perfect,<imo> there are a few changes that were not for the better, for example the old textures of Needle-Road and Inferno-Bricks are much better for use in creating "walls,"something I like to do quite often. The old stones are much larger and so walls look more real; I cannot do the same with the new stuff. Regardless of that complaint, many changes are very good. I do wish there was a greener grass and some greener trees also in the Mod for my use.

For any mapmakers lurking about; the Mod's best advantage, is that many of these textures, add visual details that look very good and make creating a rich landscape much easier. That improvement might have been a Black-Hole effort. Whatever, It was/is a good idea

TY again. Cheers

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 23 Jul 2013, 02:49

This is very pleasant to look at, even though an elf riding a lizard sounds incredibly stupid. ;)

Return to “Screenshots”