Attractive Sirens

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Attractive Sirens

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 18 Oct 2011, 22:25

The core of my problem is that the system of map promotions on main page favours small maps (or big ones but made in 'fast way'). Large campaigns cannot compete with small maps. This is just another calibre. There is a page with campaigns but not updated for a long long time. And promotion of these campaigns is poor.

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Attractive Sirens

Unread postby maygwan » 19 Oct 2011, 01:08

The system as been the same forever on ch they promote new maps and all maps that are old go in archives like it as always been. Valery as already mentioned your problem barely anyone plays homm4 it was the worst of all the homms. If you had made an homm3 or 5 campaign lots of folk would of dloaded it. You just chose the wrong homm is all.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 19 Oct 2011, 07:48

Updating the campaigns page is on my to-do list. If somebody's in a hurry to see it done, I'd gladly accept their help in doing it - or in reviewing the campaigns.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: Attractive Sirens

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 19 Oct 2011, 08:54

maygwan wrote:barely anyone plays homm4 it was the worst of all the homms.
:disagree:

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Attractive Sirens

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 19 Oct 2011, 11:09

Kalah write me how can I help you.

H4 for me is great game. Just look how much downloads has Wimfrit campaign.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 19 Oct 2011, 11:29

If you'd like to help, could you gather up all the campaigns that are not on the page (but should be) so I have the names ready? Also, it would save me some time if you could get the info to put on the page ready: Maps & sizes, author and game version. Any help would be appreciated. :)

The e-mail to send it to is kalah@celestialheavens.com.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Screenshots”