25th Anniversary Artwork

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: 25th Anniversary Artwork

Unread postby Dalai » 13 Jul 2011, 08:31

Marzhin wrote:@Dalai: Actually I'm from here, remember? So I already know you all :p
I didn't mean forum members. I meant all those "General Corlagon, Sandro of Enroth, Kastore, Resurectra, Sir Canegm, Escaton, Zenofex, Ethric" and the ones I named: "Elwin and Shaera, Tawny Balfour, Gauldoth the Half-Dead, Lysander, Emilia".
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 13 Jul 2011, 18:20

If you google Crag Hack most results will be of the enrothian version...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

oUcH
Peasant
Peasant

25th Anniversary Artwork

Unread postby oUcH » 13 Jul 2011, 21:59

C. Hack is Chuck Norris of hero universe. He is beyond any world limitations.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 14 Jul 2011, 09:58

There is no such thing as "Heroes universe", there is Might and Magic universe. HoMM is a spin off, a part of it.

Heroes Universe is the universe of Heroes TV series :)
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 14 Jul 2011, 15:06

XEL II wrote:There is no such thing as "Heroes universe", there is Might and Magic universe.
Whoever left alive gets to write history, and atm M&M is 6 feet under...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 14 Jul 2011, 17:55

ThunderTitan wrote:
XEL II wrote:There is no such thing as "Heroes universe", there is Might and Magic universe.
Whoever left alive gets to write history, and atm M&M is 6 feet under...
That doesn't make MM universe "Heroes universe". Even Ubisoft still uses the name "Might and Magic universe" for all the MM games, like Heroes, Dark Messiah, CoH, etc.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 14 Jul 2011, 18:10

ThunderTitan wrote:Whoever left alive gets to write history, and atm M&M is 6 feet under...
But the Heroes TV series is also six feet under, so not to worry.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 14 Jul 2011, 18:46

XEL II wrote:That doesn't make MM universe "Heroes universe". Even Ubisoft still uses the name "Might and Magic universe" for all the MM games, like Heroes, Dark Messiah, CoH, etc.
And the mormons are actually officially called latter-day saints or whatnot...

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 14 Jul 2011, 19:02

ThunderTitan wrote:
XEL II wrote:That doesn't make MM universe "Heroes universe". Even Ubisoft still uses the name "Might and Magic universe" for all the MM games, like Heroes, Dark Messiah, CoH, etc.
And the mormons are actually officially called latter-day saints or whatnot...
...which has no relevance to MM whatsoever :)

vicheron
Marksman
Marksman

25th Anniversary Artwork

Unread postby vicheron » 14 Jul 2011, 19:56

hellegennes Roland never had a constant appearance. Look at the following pictures. They are from Heroes 2, Heroes 3, MM7 and MM8, in this order:

Roland was captured by the Kreegans in Might and Magic 6 and held prisoner until he was rescued in M&M7 and I'm guessing that a couple years of torture by alien devils changed his appearance.
Edited on Thu, Jul 14 2011, 15:57 by vicheron

Shyranis
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Shyranis » 15 Jul 2011, 15:06

I like this artwork, maybe they'll expand it with far more characters later on.
Youtube has terminated my account without reason.

Please express why it should be reinstated on Twitter.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Jul 2011, 20:23

XEL II wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote: And the mormons are actually officially called latter-day saints or whatnot...
If you take it literally it doesn't...

hellegennes
Succubus
Succubus

25th Anniversary Artwork

Unread postby hellegennes » 16 Jul 2011, 02:17

@vicheron:

And what? Did the torture include plastic surgery? :p

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 16 Jul 2011, 06:31

If you count skinning alive...

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 16 Jul 2011, 09:57

ThunderTitan wrote:
XEL II wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote: And the mormons are actually officially called latter-day saints or whatnot...
If you take it literally it doesn't...
It doesn't because Ubisoft actually considers the universe of the brand they bought from 3DO "Might and Magic Universe", not "Heroes Universe" or "Clash of Heroes Universe" or "Dark Messiah Universe", but, as a whaole, Might and Magic Universe".

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 16 Jul 2011, 09:59

Avonu wrote:If you count skinning alive...
This. Besides, even his face is not that different. The art style is different, sure, but if you take his older age and all that torture in skinning in Colony Zod, the change is not very significant.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 16 Jul 2011, 20:43

XEL II wrote:>>It doesn't because Ubisoft actually considers the universe of the brand they bought from 3DO "Might and Magic Universe", not "Heroes Universe" or "Clash of Heroes Universe" or "Dark Messiah Universe", but, as a whaole, Might and Magic Universe".<<
But that's precisely the point, because the mormons also officially call themselves something else...

Return to “Screenshots”