Rock Wall

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Rock Wall

Unread postby Kalah » 06 Jul 2011, 12:01

The Rock Wall spell brings cover to the shaman’s units. Nice if you need some extra shielding ...

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=551
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Jul 2011, 15:00

Yes. Although that looking the position of the left wall, I reckon it might be random on an area? Like quicksand/land mine was? OR it's just an old positioned wall for whatever means.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Fretnix
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Rock Wall

Unread postby Fretnix » 06 Jul 2011, 15:12

The spell brings out walls of stone for cover for your units. Obstacles give ranged attacks a penalty.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Jul 2011, 15:40

The effect is just upon foes or will the shielded unit be also under the obstacle effect? That would be better and logical.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

Rock Wall

Unread postby astral76minor » 06 Jul 2011, 18:35

Sort of like the dragon ability in KB: AP.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 06 Jul 2011, 21:14

Panda Tar wrote:>>The effect is just upon foes or will the shielded unit be also under the obstacle effect? That would be better and logical.<<
From what i can tell it's your units that get a bonus against damage for being in cover... or at least that's how the tool tips make it sound (although a lot of the tooltips are obviously not final).
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Da_Vane
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Rock Wall

Unread postby Da_Vane » 07 Jul 2011, 14:15

There's a unit behind the position of the left wall if you look closely, so I assume it just creates a limited number of walls in front of your units.

Return to “Screenshots”