Heroes VI Cerberus

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby Kalah » 17 Oct 2010, 00:22

Cerberus, one of the basic low-tier Inferno units. Looks pretty good, not overcooked ... overdone, sorry.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=410
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby astral76minor » 17 Oct 2010, 04:45

Love the artwork. Is this going to be the sole basis of selling the product? You already got the younger crowd sold.... What ever happened to the older crowd and their desires for Heroes Six? Is this going to be another mass market game that sells mainly to people below the age of twenty? Most of us are wondering in a very mean way if H6 will become a release that demands many patches, upgrades etc. Many are concerned about so many aspects of the game. Yes, a lot of people on CH know exactly what to say when it comes to Heroes. Just take a look at the Heroes 6 wishlist and the other wishlists contained on the CH forum threads. It has been longer than 10 years.... Perhaps, let the final release of H6 take some more time. The game needs to be placed under a microscope.... studied, analyzed, theorized and then scrutinized all over again. This process may need to be repeated for many years to come. Do not be confident about releasing Heroes Six. Please study what the fans have said, first.
Edited on Sun, Oct 17 2010, 01:09 by astral76minor

SplinterHoMM
Peasant
Peasant

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby SplinterHoMM » 17 Oct 2010, 08:14

In my understanding Cerberus must have three heads, i see only two ...

Overall looks OK, upgrade maybe to spiky...

Just hope this time it IS strong unit, even if core class...
Splinter sayings:
You must strike hard and fade away...

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind, there are few...

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 17 Oct 2010, 16:09

@Astral76minor:

Picture of the Day is probably the wrong place to express that type of concern. I suggest using the forums.
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby astral76minor » 17 Oct 2010, 23:42

The people who gave this POTD are somehow & someway involved with H6. Even the forums have threads that go nowhere. Anywhere on CH is okay, since the likelyhood is no one will reply. Though most will read this....
Edited on Sun, Oct 17 2010, 19:48 by astral76minor

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Heroes VI Cerberus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 21 Oct 2010, 13:46

Well, its not exactly like that.

The picture of the day is provided by the developers of H6 (whether directly or indirectly), but is chosen as POTD and put up by CH administrators. There is no guarantee that a H6 developer will read POTD just because the picture is here...these pictures go everywhere on the internet to many Heroes fansites.
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 21 Oct 2010, 14:43

I think he meant that people (like me) don't read all forums (especially H5/6) but do read POTD comments.

Return to “Screenshots”