Very Negative Mana

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Very Negative Mana

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Aug 2009, 10:11

I was fighting this battle and I puppet mastered a stack, then I did phantom forces on it and ended up with -4888 mana. The funny part is that I can't even do my racial abilities like mark of the necromancer :( I also noticed there is no way to tell durability of blade wall unless it says on the spell description in the book. Thanks to Sath.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=362
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Mamamia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Very Negative Mana

Unread postby Mamamia » 08 Aug 2009, 17:47

Looks like a interesting fight. Which map is this?

Sathasarus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Very Negative Mana

Unread postby Sathasarus » 13 Aug 2009, 12:54

It's a map that I made, I still have the original. It's only playable with necros as you gotta send ellain through which is in a prison, to attack all the monsters that spawn if it's "week of the orcs" to hope they join you so you can convert them to undead.. i got so many skeleton archers due to some goblins i fought with these quantities u see and they traitored :). The real way as I found out later, that I had -4888 mana was from mark of the necromancer i believe; I think I did so much damage that it gave me too much in return putting me in negative. Anyhow, I boosted up the map a little, as towards the end, it gets really rough and would take many weeks to defeat, so I am trying to find a good medium. I'll definetly post it when I get it right :) Email me if you want my first copy. iownjoo@askchopper.com

Return to “Screenshots”