Kane is King

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Kane is King

Unread postby Kalah » 11 May 2009, 18:06

Scene from "Fanelia´s Plague", day 2. This level 40 archmage has all of his skill trees full and has the "soulstealer" sword among other artefacts. Stay tuned for the end-of-battle screenshot... Thanks Maciek.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=344
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Kane is King

Unread postby Maciek » 14 May 2009, 15:26

You can see the result of this particular battle on the next screen. The next one was really short. You only need the archmage to cast something for his remaining 2 mana points. In the third and final battle I used three level 1 druids:

one with summon wolf - The archmage needs something to shot at other than my heroes.

one with sommon pixie - In the beginning the same purpose as wolfs, then used to deal damage using hit&run tactics.

one with haste - Surprisingly, a hasted hero is fast enough to (barely) run circles around a not-hasted one(and in homm4 haste gives only +3 movement compared to 8 base movement of a hero). If there are more of them, the others may even cast spells!

Of course, all of my heroes were stuffed with mana potions. I had a bunch of pixies for additional protection, especially in the beginning. I'm also sure that the number of summoned pixies exceeded 300 in the end and it probably reached 500.

Return to “Screenshots”