Unholy Alliance → Union

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Ansive
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unholy Alliance → Union

Unread postby Ansive » 31 Jan 2009, 18:46

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/306

Ansive
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unholy Alliance → Union

Unread postby Ansive » 31 Jan 2009, 18:46

I counted 3 sets besides the angelic alliance.

6 Trees of knowledge and 8 places to get a stat boosts.

Since all the other heroes had horrible magic abilities I used Gem as the main hero.

I even had a showdown with Sandro in a castle. He had about double the troops but I had the Earth Orb and with a 5000 damage implosion the battle quickly went my way. Then Sandro started summoning 500 mana points worth of Earth Elementals... lol, what a long battle that was.

ArchCerberos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Unholy Alliance → Union

Unread postby ArchCerberos » 16 Jun 2019, 23:25

Here I had:

Yog: lvl 33, Expert Pathfinding,Logistics,Ballistics,Tactics,Offense,Archery,Earth and Artillery (the only hero of the four that couldn't get Wisdom -.- for the town portal). Attack/Defense/Power/Knoledge (37/26/18/18)

Crag Hack: lvl 34, Expert Offense,Earth,Logistics,First Aid,Ballistics,Tactics,Wisdom and Artillery. Attack/Defense/Power/Knoledge (35/28/16/19)

Gelu: lvl 30, Expert Leadership, Archery,Ballistics, Estates, Logistics, Wisdom, Earth and First Aid. Attack/Defense/Power/Knoledge (15/15/12/17)

Gem: lvl 29, Expert Archery,Wisdom,Air+Earth+Water Magic,Tactics,First Aid and Intelligence (lots of spells, and spell pool).Attack/Defense/Power/Knoledge (14/13/14/19)

I had many doubts who I would pick as the Angellic Alliance, at least between Crag Hack, Gem or Gelu, since only the three had TP, Yog would be the castle defender. I decided to pick Gem, since she was the lowest of the leveled hero, but had Intelligence and many spells, with expert Earth+Air+Water(to mass Bless and other stuff on the army), and with the Tactics, so I could rearrange her army before each battle, to better protect the ranged.

Also, Both Yog and Crag Hack could still use their ranged troop types alone, and they had the Artilley skill, so just had to pick a Ballista to each asap and was good to go. I also managed to snatch a second Celestial Necklace of Bliss (+3 to all primary stats), that I gave to Gelu, so he would increase his spell pool to (had 17 Knowledge).

Return to “Articles”