Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 09 May 2011, 18:44

Powerful Blow is extremely, extremely useful!

The blow itself isn't anything - but combine it with Stunning Blow, Excruciating Strike and Weakening Strike and it is very useful.

I feel the ballista strategy isn't that strong when armies get big. So I basically use Divine Guidance to cheer on Centaurs, then pair myself with them via Powerful Blow, so that anyone whom the Centaurs shoot will also get Stunned down the ATB bar, Injured and Weakened. Then I keep cheering Centaurs on so that they keep firing so that I can keep knocking enemies down the ATB.

I built Gotai with Expert Shout, Divine Guidance from Expert Leadership, Weakening Strike from Expert Shatter Dark, Excruciating Strike from Expert Attack. I also equipped him from all the artifacts that increase initiative.

With this strategy, use Gotai to play the role of Cheerleading Chieftains - he gets lots of turns and he can keep raising initiative without inflicting damage. That way, Chieftains cast Order of the Chief once or twice (to give Cyclops a first chance to attack) before going on the attack themselves.

robvandaam
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby robvandaam » 29 Jun 2011, 19:31

Help! I can't complete this Mission. I eliminated Teal and Red, captured towns A-G, and is all set to take down the final town. But i can't attack it, and Alaric did not appear at all.

Duplicate post removed -QQD

ch0kata
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ch0kata » 03 Jul 2011, 21:43

Not so hard mission, but I cannot attack town (H) and therefore I cannot finish the map. I don't feel like re-starting again, it's quite annoying mission with all this loading time of orange's turns... If any1 has the solution of this bug, please e-mail me at baroff2003[at]yahoo.com I would be extremely grateful.

gimmyboy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gimmyboy » 05 Aug 2011, 09:03

Why can't you attack the town? Are some caravans blocking the way? If so, you should attack the caravans first.

milel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby milel » 18 Sep 2011, 12:57

I've got exactly the same problem, can't attack the last town after getting rid of the caravans. The red sword symbol indicating a permissible move appears when I scroll over (H) but when I move Gotai to the city entrance nothing happens...Aaargh!

ShadowLiberal
Golem
Golem

Unread postby ShadowLiberal » 24 Dec 2011, 01:16

I'm shocked no one has mentioned this, but you can use the Instant Travel spell from your talisman in order to jump over all the tough neutral stacks and garrisons without fighting them.

I took out the necromancers right away, then walked over to one of Orange's gate, teleported across, and then stormed the center Orange town. Orange's army was quite weak and fell to me and my triple flaming ballista easily. I then fought off an Orange hero coming to reclaim their town 2 days later, and dug up the tear of Asha.

Next I hired another barbarian, loaded him up with 1 or 2 weeks of units from town (it's easy to afford with 3 towns giving 8k of gold a day) and sent him to the center orange garrison. Gotai teleported over the garrison, gave the mule the tear of asha to build in my starting town, and took his reinforcements. I then sent Gotai to claim the other Orc town.

Next step in my conquest is to teleport over the neutral stacks guarding Red's town and seize his town.

Gojin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gojin » 15 Feb 2012, 21:39

Hello all, this is kind of a walkthrough extension with some hints and tricks at the end.

I cut it to three parts because it became very long...

First of all, all credits go to maltz without whom my ideas would have never been inspired.

Although I played on hard, it was so easy at the end that I don’t think it is much harder in herioc.

Let me tell you how I played this last campaign with Gotai.

In 9 days I conquered town C, D, E and B (C, D and E in a week!).

How did I do that? With the help of the best skill, the logistics!

After this campaign I’m very positive that if you use logistics early on, everything will be much easier at the end. Expert Logistics with Pathfinding/Warpath/Deathpath is the best combination for Gotai in the last mission. Warpath gives you 350 additional movement points for every wins, which is about 3 more tiles movement. If there is a crowded area with some armies close to each other, you can kill them all at once even if you arrive there at the end of your turn!

Here are some important things for Gotai to be prepared in M1 and M3.

You need all the 3 witch huts (one in M1, and two in M3). If you get any of the shatter magics, restart M1. You can live with all the other spells. Visit all the stat boosters and Sylanna tree. In M1 you have to level him to at least 15. With the so-called ’dirty play’ it’s not that hard. You have to pick Logistics early on and with it you will be way faster than the opponent.

In M3 you have to get rid of Shouting, it’s useless for Gotai. Attack, War machines, Leadership and Enlightment are needed only besides Logistics. You can image how hard M3 was with Logistics (I think area 1, town B, town C and even the catapult guarding stack were finished in the first week with some sightseeings as well).

Lion’s spirit set has to be collected here of course. Collect parts of the dragon set of course (and don’t sell the crown; I did and cursed myself).

Improve Gotai as you can and give him all 4 talismans.

You have to go through the Titans. If you play fast like me you won’t have 40 cyclops and chieftains, therefore you have to kill the fire elementals. Yes, I know it doesn’t work sometimes. Actually it works but you have to kill the Fire Elementals and the Water Elementals will throw their ice to the Titans. Still not enough? Yes, you are right, the hero helped to the WEs has to go back to the Titans, not another hero.

Use mentoring wisely, see hints and tricks below.

Fear my roar is a must as you have read. I prepared Gotai like this:

Exp. Attack with Archery/Flaming Arrows

Exp. Logistics with Pathfinding/Warpath/Death March

Exp. War Machines with Ballista/Triple Ballista

Adv. Leadership with Recruitment/Aura of swiftness

Exp. Enlightenment

That’s enough for preparation. Let’s see how easy it is M5 with Gotai now.

Gojin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gojin » 15 Feb 2012, 21:42

M5:

2 Cyclops and in Tavern 30 Centaurs or Telsek (he gives you a Ballista for free).

Use one mule hero to collect things after Gotai (Gotai will run very fast, not easy to follow him :). Conquer town C with killing the Ore pit guards on the way.

Ah, I forgot something very important.

War Machine / Triple Ballista with Attack / Flaming Arrows are straightforward but not enough every time. You still have one slot for War Machine and it must be the first Aid Tent. Why? It resurrects died creatures. Unfortunately only if not the entire stack was killed. But still, you have to get one damage? No problem, tent resurrects about 10 centaurs. Flawless victories are in front of you. And another great effect is that it removes curses as well! Your centaurs was slowed by a lich? Never mind, use the tent on them.

After town C with no loss, rush forward to the garrison. I also killed the undead stack close to (2e) but I have to admit I lost some units.

(2e) garrison is a piece of cake, now go conquer town D. It was a joke in may game at day 3 or 4. You shouldn’t forget that capturing a town is very easy with Death March. In my game the catapult demolished the gate and my melee units could easily invade the town and kill the remaining units before they could react.

Go through (2w) and kill the red idiot hero in the grass area if (s)he is there (I did) and I think I collected the scale mail of Enlightenment here. Xp gained increased to 35% now!

Conquer town E at the end of the first week.

If somehow an orange or red player rushes to town A, of course you can easily town portal back Gotai there in one turn but I don’t think they would have time against such a storming Gotai.

Now rush to town B and conquer it with one shot (there were 26 centaurs in my game).

Don’t go to area (8) now. You don’t have army big enough and you want to use the tree when you are at a higher level obviously (see hints and tricks if you don’t get why).

I cleared the inner side of the rectangle of town B – D – C – A now. I collected this time Boots of the Swift Yourney (BSY). You can imagine how fast Gotai became with it!

I also collected Boots of the open road (BOR) here. If you combine these two boots, wow! You have been told to put BSY at the end of the turn and use another one at the beginning of next turn. When I finished with the bordered area above, I went to town D and added BOR to Gotai. He went to dig Asha in one turn (yes, he killed the stacks half way and gained some movement points) and when he was done I portaled him back. The penalty of non-native terrains are no problems from now on. Before heading for the remaining three towns, spend some days to rush back to town C area (c) and claim the important artifacts (and gain some XP). There are very large stacks of liches, that cannot be ’fear my roar’-ed but then what? Lose some centaurs (you can still resurrect some back). By the way, there is a strange thing with the first aid tent. When using to resurrection/healing, I noticed that I can only use it three times only. Why? Bug?

Anyway, don’t waste any time with Gotai by collecting useless/ not used items, resources or even capturing mines! Your mule heroes will do that work. Focus Gotai to win battles and only grab important artifacts with him. After portaling from (c) to the isolated place, grab everything you can, and come back + town portal not to lose precious time.

Now it’s time to go to claim town F.

Economy help: You have 5 towns after the approx. day 9. With bag of endless gold, later on tear of asha, horn of plenty, selling unwanted artifacts and having mines, you will have a very strong economy. Use it wisely. Focus on town A and B in a way that cyclops/chieftains/centaurs are in the highest priority. This means you have to have castle as soon as possible. With upgrades, you can wait. The earlier you have the desired dwellings with castles, the more units you will have later on. Besides town A and town B if you have resources/money, improve town C-D-E with citadels as fast as you can. That’s obvious. What is not is to have castles and about the first five tier creatures. Why? I’ll tell you later.

Okay go through the bridge, don’t touch the titans, they did a big help for you that you might not even have noticed. They didn’t allow the orange player to rush you from that direction. Let this remain as it is now. Skip that f*cking sphinx. The only time I could speak to this idiot was in The invasion mission in the original H5 necro campaign. In this mission, never.

Go to (11) and adjust Gotai skills as you wish, plus get the artifacts you would like. I filled my Enlightenment skills with abilities that lead to Mentoring before coming here and mentored my mule heroes (see hints and trick below) so now I removed them. Go to town F between (12) and (13) and clear what you want. Again, use Gotai only for fight not for grabbing anything. Your mule heroes should follow him (at least you need two close to Gotai). Use one of your mule heroes by adding one gremlin to him/her and sending him/her to repair the golems. Ok, you have more than 2k golems. They will do a great service for you later, preserve them. If you were fast enough, you should get town F now. I was able to conquer it at the end of the first month! Guess, what I did. Let’s see what’s inside the artifact merchant. And yes, there is the Dragon crown inside! As I said I sold it in M3 because I needed money and didn’t think it over. But now I have all the 8 parts of the set! From now on, every day I get one cyclops, very good. Of course, use a mule hero for this task close to Gotai because he might need some dragon artifacts in one of his battles. If you are cleverer than me and you didn’t sell it, you should have the dragon set by now and enjoy their bless for some time now.

One sideinfo: I never needed any shatter magics except in the last two great battles (town H and Alaric). Town F contained a ridiculous army. I think I didn’t even get any hits other then from the wall.

I visited the dragon utopia to check inside and got the ring of speed. Khm, ok, that was worth visiting. :)

Go back to (8) at that time or earlier if you think so. If you haven’t been there, visit it now to level you up (and get Anger of Horde from town B, if you haven’t had it before).

I own you two things: golems + why the hell should you improve town C-E with dwellings/castles. You might have guessed, the reason is the sacrificial altar. Before you rush back to (8), visit this XP booster. First caravan all town units (other then barbarians) e.g. to town B and transport them with mule heroes to Gotai. XP you gain depends on level of Enlightenment and parts of the Enl. set. You can get so many XP now and with the golems, yes!!! I got about 150k XP for the golems and I didn’t even have the turban! With the turban, it would have been +25%. Clear the guarding stack at (8) and use the Sylanne tree now.

Now go to town G, clear what you want in your way there. Kill the titans (b) at last

and you can have backups easier now. Town G should be done easily. Then I checked the library of Enl. and used instant travel to go to the back of Manticores. Kill them, use the portal and spend one more day north to (e) and get Staff of the Netherworld + defence boost (if you want, this is not a must).

That’s it, Gotai should be at least at level 31 (with Dark Relevation, soon 32), I had everything that is needed for the final two battles.

At (16) my great friend was waiting for me.

I decided to fight three different battles (with 3 different skills/abilities formation).

First one was nearly the same I played during the campaign, second one was with Ultimate and last one was by Maltz’s hint. I created screenshots and if anyone is interested I can show them with the results.

My army was the following at 6 2 2 (Day Week Month):

UC: 40; Chs: 60,59; ED: 83, Ma: 265, CM: 580 GT:619

I wanted to prove (to myself, not for disproving anyone) that not only 6 chieftain stacks + cyclops can win this battle. With level 32 and the three witch huts, all slots were filled. :)

After this exciting (but not so hard battle), Alaric arrived. I used two days to get to town C (with TP) by going north through the garrison and killed some stacks in the way there.

Plus 2 days and Alaric was finished as well.

Thank you for reading and sorry if it was long. And don’t forget this is not a concurrent walkthrough, this is just an extension to the original by Maltz.

Gojin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gojin » 15 Feb 2012, 21:43

Hints and tricks for not experts (they probably all know these):

Sylanna tree: Your main hero should visit it if you are close to level cap or at the very end of campaign.

Why? Think on it. Sylanna tree basically adds you some XP. The amount is the gap between the next and your current level. E.g. at level 30, you get 443 089XP, while at level 15, you only get 6427 XP. Which one do you prefer? :)

Dark Relevation: Same as Sylanna Ancient. Only use it at the end of the last mission of the campaign. Again, think on it. After you reached level 32, you won’t normally will kill so many enemies that you reach 33 but with Dark Relevation, YES!

If you use it in an early mission, you can’t use it later!

Unfortunately, from the skill wheel I can see that this ability is available for only Barbarians, Demon Lords, Necromances and Warlocks.

Mentoring:

If there is a memory mentor and your main hero is powerful (let’s say above level 20),

mentor your other heroes. Even if you don’t use them for fight, improve them for the followings:

Expert Logistics with pathfinding and snatch! You have to be as fast as you can to follow your main hero.

Leadership with estates! Well, money is always welcome. :)

Luck with Resourcefulness! Well, more money is even more welcome.:)

That’s it. Of course if you plan to use your other hero for fighting, you have to improve him/her differently.

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 18 Feb 2012, 18:31

Gojin wrote:I decided to fight three different battles (with 3 different skills/abilities formation).
First one was nearly the same I played during the campaign, second one was with Ultimate and last one was by Maltz’s hint. I created screenshots and if anyone is interested I can show them with the results.
Do you happen to have a battle replay from the first one? I'd like to see how important were your warmachines compared to your units. You played on 3.1, right?

I attacked the last town on week 4 and Alaric on 2-1-1(month-week-day), but I played this mission on 3.0, so a triple flaming ballista was ignoring 100% defence and not 50%. I still have the replays from those battles if somebody is interested.

Gojin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gojin » 22 Feb 2012, 21:15

Sorry for late reply. I played on 3.0, too. Warmachines didn't play much, except catapult. I don't remember if they even acted or not. But I created two replays using them, too. I have 2 replays now and 3*4 screenshots. I don't want to upload them to anywhere, only to this site but it seems to be impossible, or not? I'm new, I don't comment usually, these were my first ones. If you can send me your email, I could send the files there, as well. I checked your profile (if I can send you private message) and saw your 'incredible' battle vs. Alaric. It's really possible, I agree. I would have never tried this, nice work and thinking! You might have been inspired by Arantir against the mighty Orc town. :) And I would be glad to see your replays as well.

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 22 Feb 2012, 23:06

Sorry for late reply.
I once replied to a thread(on Heroes Comminity, not Celestial Heavens) that has been inactive for almost 7 years, hehe.
I put the replay from the siege here. I think I'll also put a link to the battle vs Alaric here(it's already in the thread in h5 forum that you have probably seen already).
I have 2 replays now and 3*4 screenshots. I don't want to upload them to anywhere, only to this site but it seems to be impossible, or not?
I think only Kalah(and maybe some people from CH staff) can do that, so you'd have to ask him. Anyways, there are some free file hosting sites that don't require registration(just upload your files, get a link to them in return and post it here). Mediafire, which I used to upload my replays, is one of them. Pictures from battles may become Pictures of the Day. Not all PotD's come from battles, though.
You might have been inspired by Arantir against the mighty Orc town.
Not really. Maltz advised to use the Ballista in this walkthrough. I also trained using it a lot with all heroes in mission 3. Otherwise, my heroes would get bored to death while I was waiting to get some 300 Chieftains to try them out in combination with Cyclops.

Gojin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gojin » 24 Feb 2012, 21:35

I'm sorry my friend, I cannot wait for seven years to answer you. :) I'm calling you friend because I think I figured out your nationality. You can do that, too from my replays and then you can understand why. So first my debt:

In the first fight http://www.mediafire.com/?tj5qqx0vz4ax9ll, spells and skills http://www.mediafire.com/i/?3bpy2dccz8vbzzp, artifacts http://www.mediafire.com/i/?9knodhcmntn3hpc are the same I used during the mission. I only lost 3 maulers and 3 centaurs (and enemy didn’t act against me) plus I used only two chieftain stacks.

In the second fight http://www.mediafire.com/?zqngmnx64mtu13w everything is the same but I played badly in order to show you the strength of the ballista and healing tent.

About your fights:

Against Shahibdiya, you played with 7*2 wyverns and against Alaric with 7*2 spectres.

What took you one month then? :)

Didn’t you use Logistics? You even had to. As I wrote one and a half week is enough for the first 4 towns. The rest is not hard either and don’t need much more army. Then if you only need 14 wyverns and 14 spectres (and you don’t even have to worry about other town builds :)) then it’s even simpler.

But again, it is very impressive to win with such a tiny army against such strong armies. Well done!

Two last questions. What was the highest level in H5, Toe or HoF that you reached with a hero?

(except maybe Findan in C5M5 of H5 where even me was able to level him up to 35 without playing against Nicolai endlessly).

Do you recommend H6?

p.s.: I used tags but it seems it doesn't work, therefore I had to copy the links.
Edited on Fri, Feb 24 2012, 16:39 by Gojin

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 03 Mar 2012, 00:03

First of all, sorry I didn't reply for a while, friend, I was a little busy at the university.
It seems I haven't posted Gotai's skills(add to that Basic Blood Rage and Might over Magic) and artifacts yet. I'm quite surprised your approach worked that well this early, even if we remember that Gotai had +30 Attack advantage over the enemy. It seems Death March also made a big difference.
What took you one month then?
Didn’t you use Logistics? You even had to. As I wrote one and a half week is enough for the first 4 towns.
Gotai tried to take the last town on 1-3-1 with much worse artifacts and 1 wyvern less, but got trashed, so I reloaded and spent some one and half a week getting artifacts from the ground and from Artifact Merchants in Academy towns. Gotai also visited some morale and luck boosters. Then, getting to Alaric while visiting luck boosters again and being delivered 14+ Vampire Lords and Spectres took Gotai another couple of days. He first tried to beat Alaric using 14 Vampire Lords, but failed, so I switched to Spectres. Vampires just didn't regenerate fast enough. I think that Gotai would need like 60 more attack for Vampires' regeneration to be strong enough.
What was the highest level in H5, Toe or HoF that you reached with a hero?
I can't access my vanilla or HoF saves right now, but in TotE, my Zehir reached level 33 and Arantir reached level 34. I just didn't like 'wasting' living enemies, so I didn't fight them when there was no Dark Energy left to spend and waited for another week. I cleared the whole final map and used the three level-up trees. Arantir attacked the final castle in his last map on 5-1-1(month-week-day). Anyways, in HoF, after her battle vs the Thanes, Freyda would've jumped to level 39 or 40 if it was not for the level cap in that mission.
Do you recommend H6?
I don't have it. There is a sitcky thread in the H6 forum that might help you.
I used tags but it seems it doesn't work, therefore I had to copy the links.
Try posting/editing post via forum instead of the main page.

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 10 Dec 2012, 00:47

This question has been asked here several times over the years but never answered.

When I get to the last city, I can't attack. My cursor is a red sword over the city but I'm not allowed to attack.

I'm playing ver. 3.1, Hard and I'm in month 4 week 3.

I've even found this question on other forums but no answer.

I played this campaign through in 2009 and still have one save game after the last city and before the last battle so I can just skip it but this is very frustrating.

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 10 Dec 2012, 16:00

OK, I went back about a month and pressed forward to Shahadiya ASAP. I did take Manaar in route. When I got to Shahadiya there were caravans lined up outside the city. I killed these off and tried attacking the city. No problem. So I backed up and finished developing Gotai and when I came back about three weeks later it still worked just fine.

I went back to the save just before the bug and tried for several turns to attack the city, no luck. The only difference I observed was the extra orange heroes. In the game where it didn't work, orange hired a new hero every turn. In the game where it did work, orange never hired another hero.

I was playing on Hard, not Heroic. I thought the mission was quite entertaining except for the bug. In my battle for Shahadiya I used 1500 Centaurs, 84 Untamed Cyclops, three stacks of 60 Chieftains 1600 Goblin Trappers and 250 Earth Daughters (Sky Daughters would be better0. I tried storming the gates with the Cyclopses and won losing 15 Cyclopses. I tried sitting back and throwiing goblins and lost 150 Centaurs.

In the final battle with Alaric I substituted 2000 magnetic Golems for the Earth Daughters. Easy battle, no significant losses. I finished in on day 5, week 2, month 4. That would be 3 expired months, 1 expired week and 5 days, a total of 96 days.

Tyber Zann
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Tyber Zann » 23 Aug 2013, 21:18

First I'd like to say that

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE FINAL TOWN!!!

I can't attack it! It's like there's some invisible wall at their gate. Galib is just sittin there laughing at me as I click away. Nothing. Any suggestions?

Apart from that, ill add the strategy I used to get to the last town.

This is on hard, and based on what iv read, Gotai was much less beefed up that he could be. No full artifact sets, no war machine skill. Iv got Shouts, Attack, Defense, Leadership. And got logistics during the map.

So, I went for teal first (jumping over the gaurds) l, but also sent a scout to take the empty town to the west (only like 28 centaurs guarding it). Then picked up week 2 re enforcements and went straight for the centre town, then reds western town. From there its pretty straightforward.

My army is centaur focused. I haste my centaurs and watch the carnage. Cyclops with wipping chieftains is good, but I only used 2 groups and its enough. For shouts, rage of the hoard all the way (the one that damages) with Gotais bonus plus Shout skill, most shouts are free, and the pricy ones only 2-3 mana.

Tyber Zann
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Tyber Zann » 24 Aug 2013, 03:10

I didn't have any old enough saves to go back, so iv restarted the mission to see if it randomly let's me attack the last town, as wheeler dealer suggested reverting to an earlier save. I'll let u know the results

Tyber Zann
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Tyber Zann » 24 Aug 2013, 14:58

Ok. It worked. After starting over, I was able to attack the final town like usual. Everything was pretty much the same, except that I finished the mission faster (4 1/2 month in stead of over 6 last time).

So, I guess there's a time limit that they don't tell u about. At a certain point, about 5-6 month, the final town is sealed off and the quest is broken. I'd have to test that by saving and waiting and attacking one day at a time till I got locked out, but now that iv beaten it, I'm just glad its done. If anyone else is having the invulnerable town problem, just re start and beat it faster (or revert to a much earlier save point)

I should mention that the enemy hero behavior was the same as what wheeler dealer reported.

On my first run through (the glitch game) the enemy was spawning the same 2 heroes over and over (Jhora and Razzak) very quickly. The second I knocked one down, they'd pop out if the nearest enemy town on their next turn and come running back at me. With a tiny army 2.

In the re run through, they enemy heroes behaved more "normally", and orange even stopped hiring heroes once I cut them off in front of their last town.

Another odd thing. This time, Red killed Teal before I could (I started my conquest in the center town this time). I know they're "allies", but I guess they can still kill each other.

hprwhg12
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby hprwhg12 » 09 Apr 2014, 01:19

heroic 3.1

I thought I had problems getting to fight Town H as well. Then I noticed that there is an artifact dropped by the hero I fought standing just outside Town H. It blocked my path and a sword did not appear it was just a "can't go" here circle with slash through it.

So maybe this could also be the problem some people are having , that they are not noticing the artifact blocking their path. It is really hard to see. Gotia and the glow surrounding him is covering the glow of the artifact. Hope this is the help some needed.

Return to “Articles”