Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Harijs200
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Heart of Dar

Unread postby Harijs200 » 29 Jan 2010, 17:58

I destroy the assassins, but I can't to move across bridge. Please help me!!!

Tsubaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Tsubaki » 03 Mar 2010, 12:02

Please help me someone!

I killed the assassins, chose Valeria, but later I couldn't destroy the demon portal! I don' t know what should I do. When I tried to sent my heroes to the demon symbols it didn' t worked, they even were lvl 7! I've got really big army now and I cleared whole map, but still I can't move forward because of the stupid portal! Please help me someone!

Shimdra
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shimdra » 10 Jun 2010, 19:54

I was quite surprised when I noticed the power of this army (less so the numbers than the damage per unit.) I was even more surprised when the ballista took its first shot... then second... then third and fourth. Each with a luck strike.

In the end, I found that the firehounds had a conveniently timed initiative in relation to my hero, allowing me to puppet master them and do incredible damage to surrounding units (the ballista included.) Since Orlando was usually more concerned with absorbing mana from dead stacks than casting cleansing, I only had to refresh puppet master a few times.

The hardest part was damage control, since gated stacks were often placed outside the gate and spread out enough that PM'd firehounds can't smash gated and phantomed stacks fast enough. With a sufficient army, however I could pressure them into gating behind thier walls allowing even a single fireball to do enough damage and defense debuffing to make my job easier. Phoenix cleaned up what was left.

It didn't take long for units to start rushing, though, and even a large stack of wights blocking the gate eventually got overpowered. Even with the best skills, this battle is about numbers. Your army needs to survive long enough for your hero to get their firepower under control.
Edited on Thu, Jun 10 2010, 15:56 by Shimdra

Dstr
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dstr » 15 Jun 2010, 19:57

excellent walkthrough as allways :)

i was playing on heroic, but i sent Arantir at the left and Ornella at the North. Arantir could get rid of any red hero without problem... I gave all troops to Ornella including the ones trained in towns and then using the dark energy with Arantir.

In the final battle I killed ballista first and my ballista had to take care of summoned units ;) I always get expert war machines :)))

with 24 ghost dragons, 36 death nights , 30 wraights, 200 vampires the battle was very easy ;) I ended the mission after 2 months and 2 weeks. with both Arantir and Ornella having taken all stats bonuses. if i knew Ornella would die ... I could have finished a lot faster :))) I lost time with her leveling up and taking bonuses.

now Tsubaki:

if you kill assassins you cannot destroy anymore the demon portal! you may take experience, resources and troops as Maltz stated.

take a look at wheeler dealer post:

Wheeler Dealer at 2009-09-02 16:46 wrote:

When you think you are ready, send Ornella and the three other necromancers (not Arnatir) to the sacred sites near each of the haven cities. once they are in place have Arantir approach the ghost. It's explained in the game, press Q to display your quests and then click on the quest "Remove the magical barrier" and it will be explained in the text box to the right.

vc
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby vc » 24 Jun 2010, 21:42

I am screwed. I just can't win this one, the Heart of Darkness. I didn't get the Avatar of Death or anything like that at the start. I went to fight the battle against the blue teams and although I won the first two, it made my army very weak and by the time I got them built back up, the red and blue were far too hard to beat. I don't know what to do. Whatever armies I build, they are never enough. I re attempted the scenario 5 times and still can't win it :( Please help.

vc
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby vc » 24 Jun 2010, 21:54

The garrisons that protect the blue town before you even get to the inferno/castle whatever its called, pretty much destorys my armies to bare minimum

Dstr
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dstr » 25 Jun 2010, 15:40

you have to restart the campaign man... you heroes are not strong enough then ;) do you have frenzy and puppet master? use them, they are the best spells here.
Edited on Fri, Jun 25 2010, 11:41 by Dstr

Silverblade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Silverblade » 12 Jan 2011, 11:09

Like Dstr says, Puppet Master. If you have it and use it well you can defeat almost anyone with Arantir or Ornella. If your opponent is immune to mind control spells the Avatar of Death or Phoenix and Vampirism/Raise Dead are your friends!

ngabi_1999
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ngabi_1999 » 01 Feb 2011, 17:03

Hi,

I reached the end, I need only to attack Orlando and the quest of avenging the ghost. This last task trubbles me a lot, I don't know how to get through one of the passages, I killed assasins but nothing happens, not even the message of accomplishing the task..

xiilus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby xiilus » 12 Feb 2011, 06:08

Ngabi, to finish the ghost's quest, kill the assassins, then walk back to him. The portal makes this quick. Importantly, do not do the ritual that kills the four necromancers until after you finish this quest.

The first time I encountered Orlando, his gated stacks posed serious problems for me. I got through it, but took massive casualties. I've found that the best counter is actually Corrupted Soil. Phantom Nightmares and Cerberi die instantly as soon as they move. They were a key force driving Orlando's Lion's set bonus. If he phantoms Devils or Succubi, their relatively lower initiative usually gives you an opportunity to kill them before they attack.

raadsheer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby raadsheer » 04 Apr 2011, 22:25

I have some problems too, I have only 3 necronamers, exept my own 2 hero's who must survive.

I can't get a fourth, cause the tavern doesn't come with a hero anymore. What do I have to do now? I don't want to start this mission again.

Thanks a lot! Gr. René

gimmyboy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gimmyboy » 09 Aug 2011, 07:27

Your fourth sacrificed hero should be Ornella. Just make sure you don't leave some precious artifacts or army with her before she's gone. I think, after you defeat all blue castles, she is dispensable.

mistyDream
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mistyDream » 07 Sep 2011, 06:33

M5:Lord of Heresh-my game freezes after I attack the last garison at point 7(magical barrier) I chose to kill the assasins. When I reach the barrier at 7 after this, I just c the screen of the ghost saying: bla bla..I will stick to my word etc. I can't move passed that dam gate to attack town F!!! If spent an hole day clearing the hole map!??!! I even placed my four heroes at each castles demon post, they get consumed. Yet I still can't pass the last gate!!!!! Dam I'm pissed off! Anyone know of a bug with in this regard or any advice?

Kardszy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Kardszy » 23 Nov 2011, 21:22

This campaign was awsome :)

For the last battle I swiched Log for Light (yes Light, twilight gives nice bonus and you can learn divine vengeance), I had the skills up to howl of terror, sorcery:arc training/excellence/boneward, Light:abjuration/wrath/twilight,

my power was over 50 :P so with all the skill bonuses word of light (you are immune thanks to ring) did nearly 900 dmg, and pupper master had --68% initiative, hmmm, guess it can increase the controlled creature's in. too. Think you have pretty high lvl and all skill by now so the +3 won't make that much of a difference... soo with the knight (you can't recruit any so only way to get training skill) you can train haven units to have a huge lich of banshee stack ;P

Oh and Markal's skull is just noth after you pass the gate to Flammschrein
Edited on Wed, Nov 23 2011, 16:47 by Kardszy

ShadowLiberal
Golem
Golem

Unread postby ShadowLiberal » 02 Dec 2011, 23:50

For some reason I never got the quest to kill the assassins, yet I did talk to the ghost who asked me to kill the assassins. Whenever I walked over to the assassins I just got a message from them to stay away if I wanted to live. So I just sacrificed my necromancers and finished the mission without doing the sidequest.

Danneskjold
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Danneskjold » 17 Dec 2011, 10:57

ShadowLiberal, I had the same problem as you but I found the 'bug' (not sure if it's a bug or it works as planned, but if it's not a bug it makes no sense). I have two theories:

1) On the way to the ghost do not kill the air elementals that guard the gateway leading to the assasins. After talking with him, kill them, go through the portal and let Arantir do what he does best. That's what what fixed my problem.

2) You can probably kill the air elementals previously, but first thing you do after talking to the ghost go through the portal. Perhaps this works too.

One thing I am sure of: wandering around to wait the weekly points refresh before killing the soon-to-be skeletons will block the quest. If you have a saved game you can try to replay the final part of the campaign.

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 24 Jul 2013, 10:56

It is possible to get to level 40 in this map without any fighting or sacrificing troops after level 30, like this:

1. Get a secondary hero (can be Ornella) to level 30. There's a Sacrificial Altar near town (E) which may help you do that.

2. Visit Memory Mentor to get a level from Dark Revelation. The hero is now level 31.

3. Visit Memory Mentor again to get Mentoring instead.

4. Visit the 3 Trees to get the hero to level 34.

5. Meet another secondary hero to get him to level 31.

6. Repeat steps 2-4 to get a level 35 mentor.

7. Meet third secondary hero to get him to level 33, then repeat 2-4 to get a level 37 mentor.

8. Meet fourth secondary hero to get him to level 35, then repeat 2-4 to get a level 39 mentor.

9. Meet Arantir to get him to level 37, then visit the 3 Trees to get him to level 40.

Now, Arantir could even get Mentoring and meet the first 3 secondary heroes to get them to level 38.

You only need 8 Trees to get from level 1 to level 40 if you have access to a Memory Mentor and enough evil heroes (good heroes don't get Dark Revelation). If there are only 7 Trees, you will get stuck at level 16.

Number of Trees | Max level

---------------------------

8 | 40

7 | 16

6 | 13

5 | 11

4 | 9

3 | 8

2 | 4

1 | 2

0 | 1

Return to “Articles”