Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 20 Jan 2008, 12:23

I have recruited the two heroes and the tavern has remained empty ever since, which makes me think this really is some kind of bug instead of an oversight of mine. But no worries, I have used the mod for unlocking all campaigns and moved on to the next one, thankfully. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Metathron on 20 Jan 2008, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Guarderman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Heart of Dar

Unread postby Guarderman » 20 Jan 2008, 17:17

If you lose one, it think you can't get them another time, but else, i don't know

Ravingoofy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ravingoofy » 26 Jan 2008, 16:03

Ok, so I've placed all my necros in their proper place. How to I sacrifice them to move on. I'm had them in place for about 3 weeks and this is getting rather old.

aaelgr
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby aaelgr » 26 Jan 2008, 17:38

Have you visited the ghost? You have to see him on the bridge with the blocked garrison before anything will happen.
"Losing isn't learning to be lost, it's learning to know when you're lost"
Idlewild, 'The Modern Way Of Letting Go'

matheus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby matheus » 29 Jan 2008, 01:05

Hi!

I have Arantir, Ornella and more 2 Necromancer heroes... and I cant recruit nomore Heroes... how will I put 4 Necromancers except Arantir if I have only more 3 and I cant buy nomore?

I have the knight that was in the prison, but it seens that she doesnt help in this case.

Thank you!

matheus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby matheus » 29 Jan 2008, 16:16

Uops... sorry, I've just found my 5th necromancer inside the 1st castle I captured =/

Now it worked!

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 29 Jan 2008, 17:03

I had the same problem as you, matheus, but could not solve it, nor did anyone else know the solution (?!?), and now you come along and provide the answer just like that.

Thanks and welcome!
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 04 Feb 2008, 15:04

Orlando's ballista qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction. Mister Bush would be happy.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Pave
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pave » 19 Apr 2008, 14:43

Great walkthrough, Maltz. I just have one thing. In my game the red heroes always spawned after I took one of the blue towns. I tried saving the game, taking a town and one red hero spawned. Then I loaded and ended the turn without taking the town. No red hero appeared.

So I got Ornella in front of one blue town, Arantir in front of another one and took them bot in one turn. Two red heroes spawned immediately.

I don't think this was a coincidence...

EDIT: I've done some more checking and the spawning of red heroes is really connected with taking the blue towns. So the best strategy for me was to take the SW castle with Ornella (I gave her only the dead-knights and mummies) and go quickly to the north. Kill the red in the midway. As soon as Ornella reached the portal, I used Arantir to take the E town. After Ornela killed the second red hero I had her go to the N town and kill the elementals guarding the two-way portal and go through it. Arantir went through the two-way portal near the middle town in the opposite direction and ran for the red-spawning-portal. Meanwhile Ornella took the middle town. After Arantir killed the third red hero I had Ornella take the N town while Arantir waited for Deleb. With Arantir's avatar and both Ornella and Arantir using phoenix, curse of the netherworld, mass confusion and raise dead I didn't even need to build troops.
Edited on Sat, Apr 19 2008, 14:41 by Pave

lead341
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby lead341 » 29 Apr 2008, 05:55

Hi,

I am somewhat amazed about the walkthrough: because here it appears way more challenging than in my experience. I played the whole necro-campaign (inclusive this level) at "heroic" (in this scenario each week comes 1 mummy, one lich, you start with 10.000 gold etc.) and I didn´t have any difficulty at all. I had only my two heroes (Arantir and Ornella) and conquered all the towns effortlessly. A red hero only spawned twice (!!) and I could defeat him with my avatar alone. So I start wondering whether I really played on heroic - maybe there is something wrong with my installation or the config?

Ok, let´s try to make a comparison: on heroic, how many enemy units are involved in the final battle (against Orlando?)
Edited on Tue, Apr 29 2008, 01:57 by lead341

Emodemon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Emodemon » 15 Jun 2008, 09:04

second time i did this, i found the Skull of Markal beside a shield of cryst ice guarded by a throng of water eles. it was pretty nice indeed as i think this is the best artefact to necro besides deaths embrace set.

Edited on Sun, Jun 15 2008, 05:06 by Emodemon

Ed_Marley
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ed_Marley » 16 Oct 2008, 16:47

I can't go true point 7,entrance is sealed,what should I do? I already discovered full map ...help me please!

VAMPSVSZOUNDS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VAMPSVSZOUNDS » 02 Jun 2009, 16:11

I roughly had a little less army than Maltz and I found the mission,on Hard quite easy because of Triple Flame Ballista.2 lucky shots=20 Archdemons less!!!!!!!Orlando had something like:50 Archdemons,100 Pitspawns,150 Hell Stallions,250 Succubi,500 Firehounds@1000 Leapers.Only about 150 Archlichs left actually I also spammed PM twice on Pitspawns to kill Sucubbi(stronger than Ballista,which was easily wiped out by Archlichs).Only other spell=P-force 2 or 3 times on Archlichs.Anyway,Triple flame with a lev 25-30 hero=min 2000 Dmg!!!!!(0 luck;I had 4 Luck from Fountain/idol/Blessed Sandals).

Negativland
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Negativland » 16 Jun 2009, 18:17

This is the mission where I could actually gather the hugest army I've ever had in H5 (the 1k vampire princes + spells did all the work, the others just stood there), thanks to those 4 haven towns that provided me weekly with fresh undead :) The armies mostly piled up in my main castle, while Arantir was raising more than enough units from battles, and Ornella was pretty much playing scout

The red hereos only spawned twice... and I was already pretty strong so I got rid of them with almost no losses. I've build my Arantir with Summoning (life, conjuring, banish)- Dark (all 3 masteries)- Sorcery (arcane training, boneward) - Attack (cold steel, battle frenzy, power of speed) - Destructive (master of ice, cold death), and it worked perfectly. I recommend destructive/summoning combo for fun and nasty battles with any wizard and necromancer ;) Btw Cold death is very useful vs nasty ballistas: just throw a circle of winter and it's gone (and will chop nearby army pretty good too) It's like having vorpal sword with a spell.

Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 18 Aug 2009, 08:23

I wonder if this could work: Rush the final garrison to get the instructions on how to lower the barrier. Drop the barrier and trigger Orlando. If his army is calculated at that time based on your army and/or date, then you are set. Clear the rest of the map at your leisure because Orlando is in a Haven town and cannot bring reinforcements for his inferno units. ??

F_I_X_E_R
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby F_I_X_E_R » 28 Aug 2009, 21:45

Ahh... The barrier to flamshrein won't go down! I did what the ghost asked. I used the ancients, got ready to storm the castle and I couldn't go through the barrier! Any ideas people?

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 02 Sep 2009, 20:46

When you think you are ready, send Ornella and the three other necromancers (not Arnatir) to the sacred sites near each of the haven cities. once they are in place have Arantir approach the ghost. It's explained in the game, press Q to display your quests and then click on the quest "Remove the magical barrier" and it will be explained in the text box to the right.

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 02 Sep 2009, 20:55

Whoo hooo!!!! First time I ever got one of the ultimate skills. I must have spent 60,000 gold juggling skills at the memory mentor! Last battle was pretty easy, but I was only on hard and I took my time exploring the map. Finished on day one, week one , month four. I blew off a week right at the end collecting luck boosters while waiting for the "Week of Light" to expire.

masterlin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby masterlin » 14 Nov 2009, 11:13

Someone PLEASE tell me that I could use the rescued hero for sacrifice - I love Ornella and concentrated on leveling her up throughout the compaign. I hate it when they do kill your favorite character for story and drama!

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 14 Nov 2009, 17:26

Well, you can't save Ornella, but (if you ever felt like makeing more sacrifices) I think you can sacrifice Valeria - just have her do a suicide run (or a couple hit&runs maybe?) against Orlando!

I also took my time here (actually cleared the whole map) and noticed that (especially with diplomacy and a crown of leadership) some of those huge neutral stacks will join you. (got hundreds of extra wights, liches, vamps and possibly others this way)

Oh, one detail: I read in the sacrifice quest description, that the nacromancers you sacrifice must have a spellpower of 9 or higher. Didn't try with lower sp though - Arantir's mentoring skill took care of that.

Return to “Articles”