Birth of a Barbarian → Returning to Bracada

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 20 Jun 2007, 14:36

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/182
Last edited by Pol on 09 Jun 2019, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 20 Jun 2007, 14:36

You can blitzkreig if you have Diplomacy. I picked up two strong armies that way (including a stack of 16 Zealots!) and from there the map was all but won. Once in town, I concentrated to getting Genies and Magi, selling resources if necessary. While the enemy lightning bolted my goblins and wolf riders (why??), I wasted them with ranged attacks and genies.

kyon91
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kyon91 » 30 Apr 2008, 04:09

The beginning is amazing... If I don't have the 16 Royal Griffins (that were guarding the Orc Tower) joined with Expert Diplomacy I don't think I could made it, cause there was no troops left at O1a at the moment!

EamonDemon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EamonDemon » 12 Sep 2010, 08:37

weweh!! pls post a link for the game downloads. Please thanks will appreciate it.
EamonDemon
"The strong shall live, the weak shall die" - Sesisyo

ArchCerberos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Birth of a Barbarian → Returning to Bracada

Unread postby ArchCerberos » 09 Jun 2019, 22:34

Something must have changed in this game, because all these main heroes are getting carried over to the Unholy Alliance campaign, so I expect you to update these guides, at least by removing this lines:
"I have verified for myself that Yog won't transfer over to the next campaign even though you are told that he will be. Therefore, it's not necessary to visit any places of learning or go out of your way to gain levels."
I'm currently on the 'Harvest' scenario, Yog 'decided' to learn magic, use books, but I already had all secondary skills filled, and missed a bit more the Wisdom one, dunno If I would even get it on his first campaign though.

ShadowLiberal
Golem
Golem

Re: Birth of a Barbarian → Returning to Bracada

Unread postby ShadowLiberal » 02 Oct 2021, 00:43

I'm not seeing what ArchCerberos mentions about heroes carrying over to the Unholy Alliance Campaign. Mine have all random skills.

Return to “Articles”