Inferno Creatures

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Inferno Creatures

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 May 2006, 01:23

Gaidal Cain wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:No youre not.Check out out other threads and youll see most of us disagree with flaming up being an upgrade.
Since when did you become "most people" :|

(Not that the flames seems very popular, but compared to people's complaints of lack or caravans, this seems very minor)
Oh so you do think that setting someone on fire increases his strenght?Somehow I doubt that.

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 18 May 2006, 04:55

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Gaidal Cain wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:No youre not.Check out out other threads and youll see most of us disagree with flaming up being an upgrade.
Since when did you become "most people" :|

(Not that the flames seems very popular, but compared to people's complaints of lack or caravans, this seems very minor)
Oh so you do think that setting someone on fire increases his strenght?Somehow I doubt that.
Well, we could put it to the test and set you on fire . . . :)

I've taken the upgrades having flames simply to mean a stronger tie to their demonic power; it's "breaking out along the seams," so to speak. Since demons on Ashan are normally imprisoned, the wider the opening, the more chaotic the power's going to be, and heat's one of the more chaotic form of energy. It fits with the theme.
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 May 2006, 08:35

Bandobras Took wrote:Well, we could put it to the test and set you on fire . . . :)
I already am on fire :devil:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 May 2006, 10:32

Gaidal Cain wrote: Since when did you become "most people" :|
I wasn't aware that he took over more then half the pople, but if he says so... :devil:

@BT
It wasn't about them having flames, it's about flames being the only difference.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

behan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby behan » 29 May 2006, 14:04

The Nightmare looks awesome!! The only thing they could have done better is the horn on its nose....

Odish
Pixie
Pixie

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby Odish » 15 Jun 2006, 22:55

Ammm..Did anyone noticed the succubos wings are upside down? She won't get far with these...

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 16 Jun 2006, 12:12

Odish wrote:Ammm..Did anyone noticed the succubos wings are upside down? She won't get far with these...
Yes,it really is a nice touch.I like it this way.

SAITAN
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby SAITAN » 11 Oct 2006, 02:32

I think that the inferno has improved alot scince homm3

SAITAN
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby SAITAN » 11 Oct 2006, 14:17

did you ever notice that to upgrade in the infernal army you just need to get a tan and start on fire. except for a few

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Oct 2006, 17:39

SAITAN wrote:did you ever notice that to upgrade in the infernal army you just need to get a tan and start on fire. except for a few
Actualy it's alittle know fact that the upgrading ritual involves greek fire liquid, a piece of iron and a piece of flint.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Oct 2006, 19:57

theLuckyDragon wrote:Well if the Rakshasa Rani --> Raja is still available, why not use Incubus --> Succubus? Incubuses were the male version of the demon.
:canthearu: :canthearu: Please make the bad thoughts go away...sorry I like the Mistress idea better...hehe.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

sublife21
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby sublife21 » 14 Jan 2007, 23:14

I agree with most everyone else that the change is not as different as one would hope, but when you consider that for most creatures in other factions, it's really just a change in outfit, or they get older or something, and that the upgrades are really just different breeds or something of essentially the same creature, then you can understand that turning red and catching fire is the biggest change since that is generally accepted as a sign of growth in demonic/chaotic power.
Edited on Sun, Jan 14 2007, 16:14 by sublife21

SAITAN
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno Creatures

Unread postby SAITAN » 26 Jan 2007, 03:33

im more scared of 6 tier units than 7s. wraiths pitlords witches ra ja treants paladins if you think they could defeat the tier7 using their special ability death touch vorpal sword whip strike entangle and root charge dash

Return to “Articles”