Spin the Skill Wheel

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: Skill Wheel

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 28 May 2006, 13:41

Thanquol wrote:The Leadership skills are currently incorrectly named as Enlightenment.
Note that The section IS called leadership on my printable pages :-)

However, abilities have the names as indicated on the wheel. I have not confirmed all of them.

Azith
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Azith » 31 May 2006, 22:38

I think there might be an error with the necro one. I followed the path exactly for the necromancer to get the ultimate skill, but after i got master of curses, and spirit link, it refused to give me burning soil, it kept wanting to give me master of pain and master of mind as the option. I've tried reloading, but the offerings dont change. I think i got maybe 2-3 'junk' choices that had none of the required 'next step' and for these i just progressed the base skill like necromancy/enlightenment etc. Even after using the cheat codes, it would not allow me to replace the master of mind/pain with burning soil so i could then get upgraded banshee howl.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 01 Jun 2006, 14:27

Are you certain you had the other prerequisite? I don't have the wheel in front of me, but I think Dark Revelation (from the Enlightenment section) is also needed to get Burning Soil (or is it Corrupted Soil? I don't recall off-hand)

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 01 Jun 2006, 14:30

The Wheel has received a minor update. The following errors were fixed:
  • * Leadership was labeled Enlightment
    * Wisdom incorrectly had Attack as prerequisite
    * The Knight's and Necromancer's absolute skills incorrectly required Ultimate Abilities
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

tmicoley
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby tmicoley » 02 Jun 2006, 15:14

I must be totally missing something because I have never been able to get the "middle" skill. I know I have all of the skills leading to the Urgash's Call, but all I get is empty boxes for each level now. Did I miss something?

Skullmane
Conscript
Conscript

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Skullmane » 03 Jun 2006, 11:18

* Wisdom incorrectly had Attack as prerequisite

Remind wich skill is wisdom, cant find it...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Jun 2006, 11:29

It's not called Wisdom anymore, it's Magical Insight.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

5il3nc3r
Peasant
Peasant

Skill Wheel

Unread postby 5il3nc3r » 03 Jun 2006, 23:57

tmicoley:

I must be totally missing something because I have never been able to get the "middle" skill. I know I have all of the skills leading to the Urgash's Call, but all I get is empty boxes for each level now. Did I miss something?

You probably got an ability you didn't need, filling one of the "3 slots per skill" that you would have needed for it.

If not, I don't know.

§ıĿ
The pen is deadlier than the sword;
if the pen is very sharp and the sword very short.

MasterQ
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby MasterQ » 05 Jun 2006, 14:16

I'm playing through the campaigns on hard and found something strange with the Elf campagin.

I thought i'd try for the ultimate skill with ranger since the skills leading to the ultimate skill is somewhat fitting, which isn't the case for most other.

However oncei get started i see that the hero starts with basic attack and Tactics skill and thus i won't be able to get the ultimate skill ;F

Is the skillwheel wrong or can't u just get the ultimate skill on the campagin ?? ;(
Edited on Mon, Jun 05 2006, 08:35 by MasterQ

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 05 Jun 2006, 14:36

The skillwheel is correct, exept that it has changed the places of Spoils of War and Tear of Asha vision for wizards.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Skill Wheel

Unread postby theGryphon » 07 Jun 2006, 01:27

Skill wheel needs an update: "Fixed prerequisites for Urgash's Call, it was impossible to take it."

Does anyone know about this? What are the new prerequisites?
I believe in science and that science can explain everything.
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way...

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Skill Wheel

Unread postby LordErtz » 07 Jun 2006, 04:34

I think the prereqs are the same, but it wasn't initiating the ability for it to be gotten during level up screens

edit: PS. I think the people who made this wheel and these charts should have been hired by ubi to make the manual that they could only dream of...100% excellent job and better than any manual could show the skills
Edited on Tue, Jun 06 2006, 22:44 by LordErtz

Skullmane
Conscript
Conscript

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Skullmane » 08 Jun 2006, 11:34

People didnt make it, only one great fellow did ;)

Ma_trix
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Ma_trix » 10 Jun 2006, 07:18

I found a mistake in this skill wheel - in wizard's skills. There shuold be Luck->Resourcefulness->SPOILS OF WAR->Tear of Asha Vison. And Spoils of war doesn't need Consume Artifact at all.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Orfinn » 10 Jun 2006, 10:23

Why in the widest does the Wizard have Wall of Fog (summoning magc)? Its in fact an Ranger ability not wizard :p

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 10 Jun 2006, 11:36

It's more a fault in the description. Wall of Fog is even a requirement for Arcane Omniscence.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

DarkestSamus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby DarkestSamus » 11 Jun 2006, 21:31

Hey guys! I did research on all of your inquiries (at least, all of the ones that I thought were problems w/ the chart). Here's some information.

Wizard: The order of skills are Luck -> Resourcefulness -> Spoils of War -> Tears of Asha Vision. Tears of Asha Vision DOES require Consume Artifact to learn.

Demon Lord: Mark of the Damned IS a requirement for Excrutiating Strike.

Knight/Necromancer: The "!" abilities of these classes (Unstoppable Charge, Howl of Terror) do NOT require the Ultimate abilities in order to learn them. The Expert abilities of their class is just fine.

Knight: Although the Knight's Weakening Strike says it affects Mark of the Damned, in fact, the ability is applied to Retaliation Strike. Perhaps the guide should edit this, even though the game has a typo, the chart probably shouldn't.

Warlock: As far as I can tell through multiple attempts, the Warlock's "Resistance" ability can NOT be attained. I've tried attaining it with Vitality + Power of Endurance and Vitality + Protection. It refused to come up after MANY levels afterwards. This means that Counterspell is also unattainable by default.

There you go guys, I hope that helped.
Edited on Sun, Jun 11 2006, 15:33 by DarkestSamus

DarkestSamus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby DarkestSamus » 11 Jun 2006, 21:33

Accidental double post. Whoops.

Well, while I have another one, anybody got something they'd like me to look up, skill-wise?
Edited on Sun, Jun 11 2006, 15:35 by DarkestSamus

Vladimir
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Vladimir » 13 Jun 2006, 21:57

Why the empowered spells do not stack with Warlock's Luck ?

Shad0WeN
Pixie
Pixie

Skill Wheel

Unread postby Shad0WeN » 17 Jun 2006, 23:55

Just a little heads up, in the zip file containing the printable jpgs the image for the Wizard's skill wheel is lower resolution than the others. I noticed this when I printed it and the quality wasn't as good as the others.

Return to “Articles”