Files

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Files

Unread postby Angelspit » 31 Dec 2004, 17:43

Taro has made a new for H4 WoW/Equi which makes the immortality potions more expensive. Their cost will be 9900 gold, slightly reducing the player's chance to spam with them. One weakness of H4 was that these potions, in combinations with such skills as Grandmaster Combat with Magic Resistance, made you virtually impossible to kill.

Theree are two separate files for WoW and Equilibris and original files from the game (just in case). The mod was made for the US English version and it might not work with other languages.

Find the mod here. Below are links to various utilities you can use to enhance (or spoil!) your gaming experience. They are being distributed on this site with permission from the authors.
  • SpellBook by Jurcoane Ion
    Aurelian. It reproduces the spellbook found in Heroes IV. It introduces some
    new features, like beeing able to check how powerfull a spell would be in
    various hero configurations. For example, you might want to know how many
    devils you can summon with a x level hero.
  • H4Util by Slava Salnikov. It allows you to copy part of maps, make a dump file, create
    a script C-like file that may be edited and then processed again.You can write a script for your map in a regular text file and then process it, which is more useful than "writing" the script from the
    Map Editor. The latest version (2.4) allows the conversion of Gathering Storm maps to the Heroes IV standard format, and auto-decoration to be applied to specific sections of the map. A graphical user interface for this program is also available. On how to use H4Util, look here.
  • Extractor/Builder by Olivier Soares. Ever wanted to hear the music of a previous
    Heroes game instead of the new one? This is when the Extractor and Builder
    for Heroes IV files comes handy. With it you can Extract and Build
    just everything - graphics, music, scripts. Also available is the source.
  • Trainerby Lady Tatjahna. A trainer is a memory patcher. After you have start your
    game and scenario, you ALT-TAB to desktop and start the trainer. The
    program bypasses all the adresses that want (for example) to decrease
    your money.You need to have the VB 6 Runtimes (msvbvm60.dll) in order for the
    trainer to work. Download them on the Microsoft site.
  • Shroud Registry Tweak by Slava Salnikov. A registry key has been tweaked to turn off the
    shroud in Heroes of Might and Magic IV, revealing the entire map. You only
    need to double-click the noshroud.reg file to automatically add the key to
    your registry. To bring back the shroud back, double-click
    shroud.reg.
  • Extractor (v. 1.03) by DaMaGepy. This tool allows you to extract video, text and
    music files from the Heroes of Might and Magic IV game files.
  • Heroes Minimapper by DaMaGepy. The program captures the minimap from the mapeditor's screen to bmp.
    Captures 2 pictures (because in the editor the gray rectangle covers
    the part of the map so it requires 2 independent screenshots) and saves
    the picture with a black frame as BMP. Easy to use...
  • Immportality potions mini-mod. A small mod made by Taro, that makes the immortality potions more expensive. Works with H4 WoW 3.0 and H4 Equilibris.
Read full article...
Last edited by Pol on 27 Aug 2019, 08:15, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Files

Unread postby Pol » 26 Aug 2019, 19:41

This page is going to be changed, split into two: MM | Heroes and filled with current mods, modding, cheaters, utilites and tools. If you have a proposal, what should be here, write it down! :down: ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 26 Aug 2019, 21:26

Looks like the Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor isn't on the list above? You could also add the H4 Resource Editor to the list?

The thread for the H4 Resource Editor is here

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Aug 2019, 08:14

Actually it's here. It's just wasn't copied to the forum, because of a very old bug/feature.

Edit1
h4-docs (wip)- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xd7 ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Pol on 27 Aug 2019, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 27 Aug 2019, 16:13

I'm guessing you meant to post this in the other thread where the guy doesn't understand that I'm just posting about a better option for anyone that happens by his thread?

Just shows how much better the H4MG is ;)
Last edited by iLiVeInAbOx05 on 27 Aug 2019, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 28 Aug 2019, 13:08

No, I want to collect all utilities, mods, trainers, etc on this page. For people, to easy pick them, for what they prefer.

And I think highly about h4util as well as yours H4MG. ;)
"We made it!"

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 28 Aug 2019, 14:47

Pol wrote:Actually it's here. It's just wasn't copied to the forum, because of a very old bug/feature.
Gotcha, I thought the link you posted above was to let me know the utility was included, but then it took me to an unrelated thread so I was a little confused :D

Return to “Articles”