Theree are two separate files for WoW and Equilibris and original files from the game (just in case). The mod was made for the US English version and it might not work with other languages.
Find the mod here. Below are links to various utilities you can use to enhance (or spoil!) your gaming experience. They are being distributed on this site with permission from the authors.
- SpellBook by Jurcoane Ion
Aurelian. It reproduces the spellbook found in Heroes IV. It introduces some
new features, like beeing able to check how powerfull a spell would be in
various hero configurations. For example, you might want to know how many
devils you can summon with a x level hero.
- H4Util by Slava Salnikov. It allows you to copy part of maps, make a dump file, create
a script C-like file that may be edited and then processed again.You can write a script for your map in a regular text file and then process it, which is more useful than "writing" the script from the
Map Editor. The latest version (2.4) allows the conversion of Gathering Storm maps to the Heroes IV standard format, and auto-decoration to be applied to specific sections of the map. A graphical user interface for this program is also available. On how to use H4Util, look here.
- Extractor/Builder by Olivier Soares. Ever wanted to hear the music of a previous
Heroes game instead of the new one? This is when the Extractor and Builder
for Heroes IV files comes handy. With it you can Extract and Build
just everything - graphics, music, scripts. Also available is the source.
- Trainerby Lady Tatjahna. A trainer is a memory patcher. After you have start your
game and scenario, you ALT-TAB to desktop and start the trainer. The
program bypasses all the adresses that want (for example) to decrease
your money.You need to have the VB 6 Runtimes (msvbvm60.dll) in order for the
trainer to work. Download them on the Microsoft site.
- Shroud Registry Tweak by Slava Salnikov. A registry key has been tweaked to turn off the
shroud in Heroes of Might and Magic IV, revealing the entire map. You only
need to double-click the noshroud.reg file to automatically add the key to
your registry. To bring back the shroud back, double-click
- Extractor (v. 1.03) by DaMaGepy. This tool allows you to extract video, text and
music files from the Heroes of Might and Magic IV game files.
- Heroes Minimapper by DaMaGepy. The program captures the minimap from the mapeditor's screen to bmp.
Captures 2 pictures (because in the editor the gray rectangle covers
the part of the map so it requires 2 independent screenshots) and saves
the picture with a black frame as BMP. Easy to use...
- Immportality potions mini-mod. A small mod made by Taro, that makes the immortality potions more expensive. Works with H4 WoW 3.0 and H4 Equilibris.
Read full article...