Thjorgard

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
OneHour
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thjorgard

Unread postby OneHour » 08 May 2013, 13:48

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/254

OneHour
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thjorgard

Unread postby OneHour » 08 May 2013, 13:48

Some comments on the Training Hall: This is best done after one of your party members has Town Portal and your Disarm Traps character is an Expert.

As above, kill the two Ghouls. Then go W to the corridor leading to the room with two “Lizard-Orcs.” They are fairly tough (especially early on) but as long as you attack from a distance (the far end of the hall) and do not use “area” spells… you only have to fight one at a time.

Once you have killed them, the room contains two barrels AND a Black Chest (the ones that contain Unique Artifacts or Set Items.) The chest is hidden inside the tall crate. If your Perception is high enough you will see a red area. Attack the area to get inside. (If not, just attack the crate, eventually it will break.)

Now, there is a little glitch in the program here (maybe on purpose?) but… if you use Town Portal now you can go back and sell what you don’t want (upstairs in the Inn.) Then, get a good nights rest to heal your wounds and rejuvenate your Manna, and go back and do it all over again. (As far as I can tell, this is the only place in the game where Barrels re-spawn.) As long as you can stand the boredom of doing the same thing over-and-over, you can earn lots of experience and cash, and get an Artifact each time through.

OneHour
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thjorgard

Unread postby OneHour » 09 May 2013, 14:40

Two more things I should have mentioned:

1: You can actually visit the Training Hall and get a Black Chest more than once per (Game) day. As long as your group can take the beating, you can teleport out and then re-enter. (This may be a glitch unique to the version I have. –The CD from the “Platinum Edition” that has 6 through 9. Such a deal!) As far as I can see, this is the ONLY way anyone could ever get one of the “Sets.” Though they really aren’t all that great. Except the “Death” set – if you have a Lich, it is fantastic.

2: If you kill everything off… the rapid re-spawn no longer happens. You will have to wait (something like 300 Game days) to do it again.

Return to “Articles”