Half-Dead → The Points of Power

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.

Moderators: Moderators, Celestial Heavens Staff

Wheeler Dealer
Pixie
Pixie

Postby Wheeler Dealer » Dec 23 2009, 0:40

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/198

Wheeler Dealer
Pixie
Pixie

Postby Wheeler Dealer » Dec 23 2009, 0:41

Too easy. I played on advanced, maybe should have opted for something tougher. The computer players put up no fight. For maybe the first two or three weeks the only troops Gauldoth had were vampires he had raised with his necromacy powers. Gauldoth was about 2000 xp short of level 23 when I completed the fourth point of power. I was able to accumulate those from "wandering monsters" on my way to the tree of knowledge on the west edge of the map.

I had several order lords to generate growth and wealth. I had a death knight (level 16) in Gauldoth's army to make the troops fight better. There was a second army with a death knight and a necromancer and many lower level troops to clear the roads after the start of the second and third month.

Gauldoth reached Grandmaster death magic but his nature magic skills didn't improve much. Seems like the nature skill I was offered mostly was summoning and I didn't want that. Gauldoth's final army was 13 devils, 29 bone dragons and 160 vampires. I could have had twice that if I thought i needed it.

Return to “Articles”