Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
travelingoz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby travelingoz » 01 May 2009, 19:31

"KB never impressed me"

"i didn't know it was for kids"

C'mon guys give me a break! I dare to venture that you've never even tried the game let alone the new expansion. I've been a huge fan of Heroes for a long time and really don't understand why anyone else who does cant/wouldn't get into KB!

Anyways, for those who do and may not be aware, the Demo is out (russion version only) for Armoured Princess. If you have played the KB before, it's quite playable. They have improved a lot of things and i personally cant wait for the full English version to be released (September at this stage i think).

The English fan site for the expansion is up already and quite a few contributors have already provided translations and skills/attribute lists for most of the new units.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=146

I've played through the demo once already and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unless your a diehard "i don't play anything except Heroes 3 which is far better than Heroes 5" type, i'm sure you'll enjoy it too!

BTW Map editor IS planned for the expansion!

Edited on Fri, May 01 2009, 15:35 by travelingoz

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 01 May 2009, 21:51

Not everyone likes the same things, travelingoz.

The childish art is not bothering me and I am not a die-hard fan of HoMM and I am also a fan of Disciples.

I played the game a lot, and while it was fun for some time in beginning, it became dull and boring later on. To me, KB:L feels like a dumbed down version of HoMM, or HoMM feels like an very much improved version of original KB.

Of course, those are my opinions. Other people may as well have opposite opinions.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

travelingoz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby travelingoz » 26 May 2009, 20:10

Fair play Akul, however waiting anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes plus for the AI to take it's turn on the adventure map really turned me off HOMM!

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 07 Jun 2009, 14:03

I'm curious... will you need the original KB "the Legend" to play "the Princess" or it will be like HV TotE?

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 07 Jun 2009, 14:53

I'm pretty sure it's standalone.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Return to “News”