2 New Maps For TotE

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

2 New Maps For TotE

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Apr 2009, 14:09

Two new maps this weekend, just in time for Easter. Both are big single-player maps with underground, both for Heroes V - Tribes of the East. Why don't you put your Easter egg hunt on hold and have a go?

Map 1 is "Out of Mind" by Sarvi, a Large map in which the main protagonist goes into a coma after drinking something he shouldn't have, suddenly finding himself in a mythical dream world of monsters... sort of a <i>Life on Mars</i> scenario, only with dragons and cloaks instead of Ford Cortinas and camel coats. Closer to Narnia, perhaps. The mission is to survive the dream, wake up and return to the real world. Sounds original enough - a simple premise on which to base a decent playing experience.

Map 2 is "The Forgotten Hero" by mweil86, a yu-hu-huuuuge thing with pretty nice graphics. In this map, your mission is to get hold of an artefact - the Armour of the Forgotten Hero. According to the mapmaker, who obligingly also included a walkthrough in the readme, this RPG map "incorporates resource management, but no town

building/development". That means you gotta do what you gotta do with what ya got, doesn't it. And what ya ain't got, you gotta get on ya own.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1238854190
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

bltbri
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

2 New Maps For TotE

Unread postby bltbri » 16 May 2009, 21:14

Has anyone finished Out of Mind? I either hit a bug or I'm just doing something wrong. Rolf has made it into Hell and has taken the Inferno castle. The script said that when I took this castle it would allow his "girlfriend", whatever her name is, get to him to use Implosion to knock down some walls for him but she cannot get to him. Has anyone else encountered this? Its been a great map to this point. Thank you to everyone!

bltbri
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

2 New Maps For TotE

Unread postby bltbri » 18 May 2009, 13:50

Finished! It turns out I had to wait for the enemy to take all of my above ground castles before she could town portal into Hell. The final battle was fairly simple. A nicely done map, Sarvi. I look forward to more.

Return to “News”