ForumTalk

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

ForumTalk

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2006, 18:15

Activity has been high of late, as news of the game progress has filtered out to the community, and as fans have felt an increasing need to discuss these matters. The top story have been the delay; the game - originially scheduled for release by the end of March - will now be allowed additional time for some more... shall we say "tweaking".

As many of us predicted when the release date was first announced, the date was not as much a "deadline" as an opening estimation of when the game could be ready. As feedback from the community flooded the boards, the consensus came across that the game needed more than a little work before it could be said to be complete. An aggressive campaign was launched to get this message across to the game producers, and whether it was this feedback that was the actual cause for the postponement or not, the goal was reached as Fabrice officially announced the delay three days ago.

Elsewhere on the forum, interesting discussions about new mods of Equilibris have started up again after the Big Move, and the Campfire is burning like never before. If you feel the need to praise someone for something (anything!), play a game, read about crazy things going on in the world, or just talk about everything and nothing - feel free to pop by.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1138904153
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Cleanpea
Demon
Demon

ForumTalk

Unread postby Cleanpea » 02 Feb 2006, 19:21

What is Equilibris? Is it Heroes of might an hacking?

Rhutobello
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby Rhutobello » 02 Feb 2006, 19:40

It's a mod that gives HoMM4 new life and challange. It install beside the ordinary game, so you will have the option to play both.

I can recomend it:)

Cleanpea
Demon
Demon

ForumTalk

Unread postby Cleanpea » 02 Feb 2006, 19:46

How can I get it??

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 02 Feb 2006, 19:50

That's very easy:

http://equilibris.celestialheavens.com/ ... loads.html

I recommend you do a little reading before you start downloading though. Enjoy.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 02 Feb 2006, 19:52

Kalah you may want to add that in an amazing feat of statistics, a mere two users (although it may be one user using two names) is doing well over 50% of the talking! :D
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Cleanpea
Demon
Demon

ForumTalk

Unread postby Cleanpea » 02 Feb 2006, 20:00

Thanks!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

ForumTalk

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Feb 2006, 20:03

For all you know it could be 3 or more names, he just doesn't get to use them all as often as the two. :tongue: :devious:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Rhutobello
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby Rhutobello » 02 Feb 2006, 20:10

Corribus at 2006-02-02 12:52 wrote:

Kalah you may want to add that in an amazing feat of statistics, a mere two users (although it may be one user using two names) is doing well over 50% of the talking! :D

I am not sure what you are thinking here?

When 1 post the first post he has 100%

If 1 answear they have 50% each

If the one who mad a question follow up he has 66,66%

But I don't think it's any feat for any statestic on so low level....belive you must have many more partisipants:)

But you got yourself a post:)

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

ForumTalk

Unread postby HodgePodge » 02 Feb 2006, 22:05

@ Cleanpea - Equilibris is an addon mod to Heroes IV. Its purpose is to balance some of the unfinished elements of the game and make some improvements to the released game. It's really great, it adds new life and playability to Heroes IV. I highly recommend it. :-D

@ Corribus, ThunderTitan & Rhutobello - The Round Table has been commandeered by either one insidious spammer with many different names or different spammers of many names. ;|
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Rhutobello
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby Rhutobello » 03 Feb 2006, 00:23

HodgePodge at 2006-02-02 15:05 wrote:

@ Corribus, ThunderTitan & Rhutobello - The Round Table has been commandeered by either one insidious spammer with many different names or different spammers of many names. ;|

Yes...that was the way I understood it too.....but if so....then I have to be this spammer since only I and a new guy was posting.

But..but...no harm done...no offence taken...:)

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: ForumTalk

Unread postby HodgePodge » 03 Feb 2006, 00:57

Rhutobello wrote:
Yes...that was the way I understood it too.....but if so....then I have to be this spammer since only I and a new guy was posting.

But..but...no harm done...no offence taken...:)
With only 28 posts (at this writing) no one suspects you of being one of those insidious "spammers" noted in my post above. :rofl:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 03 Feb 2006, 02:46

Yeah I'll give you a hint. One of the spammers' name starts with a D and ends with aemienLucifer. :D
Last edited by Corribus on 03 Feb 2006, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 03 Feb 2006, 02:50

Corribus wrote:Yeah I'll give you a hint. One of the spammers' name starts with a D and ends with amienLucifer. :D
Like we don't already know, I just didn't want to name names. :-D

madcat_lives
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby madcat_lives » 03 Feb 2006, 04:30

When it was Dec, I thought the game would come out in April when they said Feb.
Let them think they are winning, when they find out they are losing, its too late.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

ForumTalk

Unread postby Orfinn » 03 Feb 2006, 06:51

@ Angelspit

EQ easy to install? Easy? I have tried to install that mod several times, downloaded fresh files, deleted, copied did what advices I got but no success. Oh well dosent matter, the A.I arent that bad (only very defensive and I kick thos Necros pretty easly anyway, unbalanced bah! Well I hope you others have better luck with the mod ;)

And enjoy it im sure its heaven for those who can play it. :-)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 03 Feb 2006, 11:10

*whistles nonchalantly*

What were we talking about? :D

Rhutobello
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby Rhutobello » 03 Feb 2006, 12:52

They envy your ability to post and want to put up a tax rate so they recive credit for 50% of your counting replys....they are afreid to be "Left Behind":):)

Rhutobello
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ForumTalk

Unread postby Rhutobello » 03 Feb 2006, 13:04

Another topic:)

From Save heroes com i see following link:

Also, there is another domain name that will be associated with this site. www.WeSavedHeroes.org

In my opinion you better put in a "will" between we and saved because you never know if it will be saved, even if you want to, but your will is there:)

And if it is saved it's due to the effort of programers, betatesters, and...and... and hopefully the Comunity:)

Return to “News”