Heroes Complete Bonus Map Shots

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
railway_cat
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby railway_cat » 25 Dec 2007, 12:57

Yes, I searched for it myself, but it didn't occure to me that map "revealing the DM, etc, blah-blah-blah" could be named "Tribes of the East" - thought it's somepart of ToE insllation.

Merry Christmas to everybody! :)

Guarderman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Guarderman » 25 Dec 2007, 20:54

here is the walkthrough for the map. copy pasted from my post on HC:

************Be warned. Spoilers ahead

You starts with Sarth. Go down to the road and follow it to a garrison. It's pretty weak and dull, so after beat him just follow the road to stonehelm. There is it a necromancer. kill him and build mageguild level 4 in stonehelm. next day a necromancer will go to stonehelm, but not reach it on one day. Build castle and let he attack. You beas him easliy, but he has undead cyclops, but not real match. Follow they way down to a new necromancer and kill him. he is better than the two other necromancers. Build a boat and sail to the island fast. there is a powerful necroguy on the sea, but it is still beatable if he attacks you. on the island you shall get the battle mages nd attack the pao-kais. Take with you the army beside the flying crazy monster and kill the orcs. Put the crystal on the shrine. Now you leave to northeast and finds a ser hut(military post). The Haven MP requires edge of balance(not far away) and Academy requires Titans fork(or what else it is called) go back to the redskull island and go down the stairs. Visit the three sacrifice shrines, each guarded by some cyclops and co. When you have visited everyone, Aratrok appears and stops before the skull. Now you shall be hopefully able to beat him. Remember to upgrade all mages to battle mages, marksman to crossbowman and footman to squire. After killing Aratrok, take the skull. Then aratir appear and kills youBut thanks to Xana that revives you, you start as a Kreegan i mean demon, but you are level 3 and no artifacts. Follow the path to the cyclop and you defeat him easliy. take with you the joining stack and go up the stairs. now you get a wonderful surprise. Levels, lot of levels.. set sail for the Inferno MP and sail back to redskull island. Go underground and attack the cyclops guarding the urgash' helm. Go back to the MP and 9 arch demons join you. If you meet a ne at cromancerthe sea and hunts you, no be afraid and kill him/her with your powerful spells. Set sail with your new army to Heresh, or more directly, Nar-Ankar. They aren't so strong actualy if you did it right. Now you get an even stronger army and take the portal to underground. take the planetarium and the crystal of knowledge and go south over the bridge. you will find three necromancers, but you DON'T need to attack them. take the portal and you will face Arantir. All your sweat from the necro campaign is just throwed away, becouse Arantir have max 40 mana and against me, he strted with 0 He is pretty easy to beat. Now you get the choose to save Asha or free the demons. I saved Asha, becouse i owed her that becouse she revived Sareth. Congratulations. You won the map. In my opion, it should be a great, big campaign, instead of a very great map. Cheers to Marzhin for the map.

Hope the walkthrough was helpful.

By battle against arantir:http://www.mediafire.com/?fxyo4wrhmge

infael
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby infael » 01 Jan 2008, 19:02

Got the map from rapidshare and followed Lombardic's instructions above. I didn't see a "Sareth" or "DM" map in Custom Game or User Campaign. What's the map name?
Dell XPS 400, 2 Gb RAM
-Win 7
-all King's Bounty games; M&M 1-9, HOMM 1-6

lombardic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby lombardic » 02 Jan 2008, 20:50

3. On a new directory ...\binDM that has created, there is a H5_Game executable. You play this and you enjoy that map as a 'mod'

You cant load the map - its a standalone modification. You have to run the H5_Game.exe file from that directory. I dont know if anyone can make that mod as a user-campaign - that would be interesting :)

Return to “News”