On Nival and Heroes

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 30 Jun 2007, 01:05

jeff wrote:It is unlikely Nival has anyone lurking otherwise; they would make some of the improvements that several people have asked for, such as a better editor, less hands on management of resource mines and caravans. Wait a minute they put caravans in, maybe :idea: hmmmm disregard everything before caravans. :shh:
unless the whole post is sarcastic, I believe they did have people lurking, muad'dib was about at times as well remember
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 30 Jun 2007, 03:29

stefan.urlus wrote:
jeff wrote:It is unlikely Nival has anyone lurking otherwise; they would make some of the improvements that several people have asked for, such as a better editor, less hands on management of resource mines and caravans. Wait a minute they put caravans in, maybe :idea: hmmmm disregard everything before caravans. :shh:
unless the whole post is sarcastic, I believe they did have people lurking, muad'dib was about at times as well remember
I was in fact jesting about the spying in general, though I think most of us are aware that Fabrice did lurk from time to time, but whether he still does is anyones guess. ;|
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Return to “News”