Tribes of the East Announced

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 15 Apr 2007, 19:25

I doubt it's the last of the series. It'd be a waste of a license just to make one Heroes of Might and Magic game.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

I Beeba Janus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby I Beeba Janus » 15 Apr 2007, 22:01

The reason why they're so persistant about the "end of the Heroes V experience" is because the story branched over to Dark Messiah and this is the definitive conclusion to the plotline. There'll be more, might be a year or two but there will be more.

kingcranium14
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby kingcranium14 » 16 Apr 2007, 00:33

I'm sure that if Ubi wants to stop the Heroes series, they'll eventually get bought out by someone who will continue it - like EA or Blizzard, hopefully
Edited on Sun, Apr 15 2007, 17:33 by kingcranium14

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 16 Apr 2007, 00:58

I seriously doubt that Ubi bought the rights to the series just to make HOMM5, 2 expansions and Dark Messiah. There will be more to come.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 16 Apr 2007, 14:35

level 1: goblin;
level 2: centaur (with horns);
level 3: orc warrior;
level 4: orc shaman;
level 5: orc warlord;
level 6: pao kai;
level 7: cyclops;

Cyclops for top dog? Great. For me that Pao kai look more like a wyvern than a dragon so thats a good thing also. Only bad thing is that there are 3 orcs and no ogre and it could change any of those 3 orcs without problems. In other words- decent units, if there was ogre instead of one orc then it would be perfect.

Agnus Dei
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Agnus Dei » 16 Apr 2007, 17:54

The fat guy does look like an ogre so lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best - Shrek Warlord

danijel1990
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Tribes of the East Announced

Unread postby danijel1990 » 16 Apr 2007, 18:29

addicted wrote:Hmmm, with reading the lines that caught my eye were, "...and 'conclusion' of the Heroes V experience" and "It’s a fitting 'end' to Heroes V",,, the words, 'conclusion' and 'end' sounds like the final chapter of Heroes of might and magic, period... They may make this 2nd expansion the last for H-5 but it won't surprise me to see it the 'end' of any future homm and there may not be a

H-6, H-7, etc. The line that brings me to this conclusion is the first one I wrote, "and 'conclusion' of the Heroes V experience". Conclusion of the Heroes experience is what makes me think this is the end period of a future series... I hope they prove me wrong but I sure have strong doubts of ever seeing a H-6.
Edited on Sun, Apr 15 2007, 11:44 by addicted
I am sure that there will be HoMM VI, VII, VIII and so on. As king cranium 14 said someone will surely buy the license. Even if UBI stops making M&M games B-)

Markal91
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Markal91 » 19 Apr 2007, 11:18

There should be an ogre instead of one of the orcs. The rest of the team looks nice.
Edited on Thu, Apr 19 2007, 04:19 by Markal91

Return to “News”