Mapmakers, Reclaim your Maps

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
LaBoule
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby LaBoule » 29 Mar 2007, 10:45

2Logan

Logan wrote: "...write to Gorbik"

It is of no use. I wrote Gorbik 3 years ago, 2.5 years ago, 2 years ago... As we see Portal's problems remain the same.

Do YOU consider that all is right in Portal's system? We'll look at it in half a year...

Logan wrote: "It was you who began all the offense"

No. Don't mix "A" with "B" and read attentively. I never said about you PERSONALLY, whereas you with the very beginning started to evaluate my actions and behaviour instaed of asking on questions and concentrating on real problems.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 29 Mar 2007, 10:58

And we said to both of you to take this elsewhere.

LaBoule
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby LaBoule » 29 Mar 2007, 12:47

After secon sight I noticed some progress: Logan PROMISED "not post "unknown" maps anymore." Very well.

2Logan

How about next step? You should'nt simply download maps from anywhere in Internet and post them on your site. You MUST ask author's permission for that. DO YOU PROMISS IT?

2Marzhin

It is not the question of relations of two Russian admins. (It is Logan who wants to reduce the problem of Portal's system to that.)
Edited on Thu, Mar 29 2007, 05:56 by LaBoule

Logan Warbringer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Logan Warbringer » 29 Mar 2007, 15:05

2LaBoule:

1) People have just said to you - stop this quarrel. I posted here my ICQ number and an e-mail address, want to continue discussion with me - let's go there;

2) I don't download maps from sites and post them without authors' permission! You offend me personally and yet you say "it's not personal"! LOL! Well - first prove something before accusing, is it clear?

3) you have NO rights to demand anything from me! I do all the improvements with our maps for the people, for Heroes community and not for your personal sake.

I won't reply you anymore, I see it's useless and you are driven with nothing but hatred towards HP in general.
Edited on Thu, Mar 29 2007, 14:45 by Logan Warbringer
http://www.heroesportal.net -- More than 2000 maps for Heroes of Might and Magic I, II, III, IV. Forums and chat in heroic style! Various tourneys and everything a real hero needs!

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 29 Mar 2007, 15:12

Okay that's enough. Please continue this discussion via email.

Return to “News”