A Del.icio.us Diversion

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Angelspit » 07 Jan 2006, 03:16

Many of you have probably heard of <b><a href="http://del.icio.us">del.icio.us</a></b> by now, a site that has been recently acquired by Yahoo!. If you haven't, it's basically a place to store bookmarks and share them with (mostly) anonymous users. Saving your bookmarks is not a problem if you use a single computer, but when using more than one machine it's not always easy to quickly access your favorite sites. The real beauty of del.icio.us is that you can see how many users have tagged a site you like, and from there explore other sites in those users' lists. Unlike many search engines, there are no sponsored links or boring corporate sites. You can find some of the most fascinating, intriguing and bizarre sites the Web has ever hosted.

Give it a try: register a free account, add <u>www.CelestialHeavens.com</u> as a starting point and visit the favorite sites of other community members (I'm there too). You'll feel like a voyeur at first, but tell yourself the other users are consenting adults.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1136603807
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

lpatenaude
Peasant
Peasant

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby lpatenaude » 07 Jan 2006, 20:33

A. are you getting bored and depressed in any way or, what the hell were you thinking at suggesting such low-res., for welfare people only like web-site?

I sure did not find a single tag that anyone would be thoroughly interested in.

Get yourself in the play of a good old Might & Magic game that you've got on your own shelves and, get that darn boredom out of your system/body.

Seriously. You could always jump onto a city tour bus and revisit Montreal; Never know what you could discover; When was the last time you got outside and enjoy the crispy cold fresh air?

Sorry, for this bit of Psychology lecturing, could not help it.

Have a great weekend and RELAX. You worked too much on that server of yours already.
Earth is a large world.
So does our egos and opinions onto everything.

Arzang
Assassin
Assassin

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Arzang » 07 Jan 2006, 21:28

well I have no idea what below poster was suggesting but it seems like he is hinting at the fact that this piece of news was a bit.. uninteresting.

oh well, no one can be blamed for the lack of M&M related news coming. except for the developers.

that demo seems less and less likely the more I think about it..

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Angelspit » 08 Jan 2006, 06:02

I like to share interesting Web sites that I find, and it that case it was of some use for the Heroes players. I don't see anything wrong with that. And I am in a very joyful mood these days, don't worry.

Arzang
Assassin
Assassin

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Arzang » 08 Jan 2006, 10:53

If you were referring to me I never said it was any wrong. It's just that I log in to this site multiple times per day and I when see a new piece of news I get sad ift it's not directly about M&M. but as I said: you can't be blamed for the lack of news and the fact that you update the site so often shows that there is life within the community even if the flow of news is getting smaller and smaller.

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 08 Jan 2006, 12:27

I find web bookmark programs useful. I had not heard of this one. I'll have to check it out.
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

A Del.icio.us Diversion

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 Jan 2006, 20:23

More people are joining every day. Here you can browse the sites they have bookmarked:

http://del.icio.us/url/caf366d2cc5bb8bb742779d039bf1072

Return to “News”