Remaining Towns Confirmed

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 20 Sep 2005, 17:44

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1127238146

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 20 Sep 2005, 17:44

Thanks for your quick posting! :)
What the #$*! do we know?

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 20 Sep 2005, 18:02

Thanks for your quick editing and altering *laughs* ;)

Evenshade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evenshade » 20 Sep 2005, 18:55

The Nature town has also been confirmed: it's called the Sylvan.

Lepastur
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Lepastur » 20 Sep 2005, 19:09

Well, let's count them once again:

Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Academy, Sylvan and Dungeon.

They're six cities, as Fabrice told, but I don't see a completely new one. All six are classic ones, the only thing I see it's that it seems Dungeon will have Dark elves as new creatures, but it also seems the Minotaur will be in the game due to the Artwork that can be spotted on the Creatures banner. Fabrice didn't tell all the truth, that "completely" is not 100% true.
Visita http://www.HeroesofMightandMagic.es (Portal) y http://www.TorreDeMarfil.es (Foro) / El sitio web en español más completo dedicado a la saga Heroes of Might and Magic, y a los otros juegos de la misma marca.

Evenshade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evenshade » 20 Sep 2005, 19:22

Well, I think we should wait and see what is in the Dungeon before we assume that it is very similar to the old-style Dungeon. Personally, I think they were intending that the Dark Elves were the "completely new" feature of that town.

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 20 Sep 2005, 19:37

@ Lepastur

I disagree. We've never had a "sylvan" town before. We have no clue what this one contains yet. Obviously there will be elves. But the rest of it could easily be totally new. Everyone is simply assuming that the Sylvan town is really the Preserve/Nature/Sorceress town. Let's not jump the gun here folks. I'm sure we'll find out in a day or two.
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Marelt Ekiran
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Marelt Ekiran » 20 Sep 2005, 19:38

And the banner suggests a mechanical device. I think that the Dungeon is going to be more like an underground Alchemy town.

hahakocka
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby hahakocka » 20 Sep 2005, 19:50

Where Jerrie can be found these art works? A new James Bond appears now? or not?

These factions are not confirmed yet so I just believe when I will see it with my eye

I really like the new factions but just the problem is that Fabrice havent proved these yet.

hahakocka
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby hahakocka » 20 Sep 2005, 19:55

And ohh sadly the barbarian town disappeared but I think it can be put in an expansion that will be done, Fabrice proved it already.

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 20 Sep 2005, 20:22

I think it's prove enough that they're from the official page ready to get revealed ;) .

They will have a bad morning tomorrow, when they go to work (rubbing their hands) and see that their best thing is already done *g*

HMMFan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby HMMFan » 20 Sep 2005, 20:48

It makes me wonder about the addition of the barbarian town....it seems that each of the towns disclosed have their respective opposing twin. So, if the barbarian town is added in an expansion, will Ubi follow suit and add two towns? And what would the opposite of a barbarian town? A sea town( a water based town as opposed to desert)? An elemental town (all magic-based beings)? Just wondering....

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 20 Sep 2005, 21:15

The Sylvan thrills me. I love the name, I love the Elves, I absolutely love it.

The Dungeon with it's techno-looking weapon(s) makes me want to throw up! Oh well, Haven, Academy, Sylvan, three super cool towns for me to play.

It kinda makes sense though - Three Light Aligned Factions, Three Dark Aligned Factions.

Unfortunately, that leaves the Neutral Barbarian Faction completly left out. I'll really miss them, but not as much as I would've missed the Nature Faction.

Hopefully, the expansion(s) will bring back the Barbarians.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 20 Sep 2005, 22:00

Dungeon's being taken to a whole new level. I'm glad, this means Ubisofts not afraid to change some stuff around, throw something new into the mix. I like the idea of Dark elves, the Drow are a classic D+D creature, and also they hide underground. I like the gun feature too, they did that in Warcraft games, and it was cool. Sylvan....hmmmm never heard of it. What are you planning Ubisoft?
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 20 Sep 2005, 23:28

Mwahahahaha!!! Dark elves with guns ! Now this is something new. I was afraid that the game will turn out to be a simple clone, but now I have to change my mind. (sarcasam)

I really want to see the opinion of some anti-forge morons now...
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Ryder
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Ryder » 21 Sep 2005, 04:03

It wont be a gun, it will be a crossbow. Hopefully. An elf with a gun, I dont think so.

Anti Forge morons? That would probably be 90% of the community. Where do you get off calling them morons? That would have been the end of Heroes as we know it if that ridiculous idea went ahead.

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 21 Sep 2005, 04:51

I think if they add the Barbarians, they will be strict in their neutrality.

Lord_Haart
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Lord_Haart » 21 Sep 2005, 05:48

I don't know about the playability of the factions.

I'm unusure of how well dungeon will be recieved.

I wonder how much change Ubi have brought to this franchise.

I'm befuddled regarding the sylvan town.

All I know, the one thing I do know, is that as I type this my hands are shaking and I know that this will be the greatest release since Heroes of Might and Magic 1. And the artwork is beyond beautiful.

*collapses in fit of rhapsodic spasms*

Lord_Haart
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Lord_Haart » 21 Sep 2005, 05:50

Oh - by anti-forge morons I assume he means not everyone against the Forge town, but rather the... shmucks, who sent death threats to NWC. That was both moronic and illegal.

NecroSpazz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NecroSpazz » 21 Sep 2005, 12:07

I guess that those goblins we saw in the Dark Messiah trailers belong to the Dungeon town. Hopefully there are black dragons in Dungeon, too.
Necropolis fan since Heroes 2.

Return to “News”