Ghosts of the Past Continues

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 15 Aug 2006, 17:51

1. page:

GELU IS ALIVE?! I tought I gave clear orders to kill him or destroy if possible!

I'll be watching you Vlaad the 2nd!

3rd page:

Seeing Fnord made me laugh.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Fnord » 15 Aug 2006, 19:06

"…Oh, hi Fnord. :ashamed: How has the weather in the Silver Cities been? Missing the snow much?"

Hi Kareeah, the weather's been fairly pleasant here for the most part. Not too hot, not too cold. And no, I rarely miss the snow. As pretty as it is, it's just too cold and gets rather icky after the Titans have stomped through it ten thousand times. And just last year, a few arch magi were hospitalized when the master gremlin kids made spiked ball snowballs--very nasty! So how are things with you?
- Fnord

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 15 Aug 2006, 20:27

Kareeah Indaga wrote:Now, TT, just because he’s better looking than you is no reason to be bitter. :tonguehands:
Ouch. I never knew you could be that mean. :devious:
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Aug 2006, 21:21

Kareeah Indaga wrote:Now, TT, just because he’s better looking than you is no reason to be bitter. :tonguehands:
Sure, if you're into charred bodies he's quite a looker. He and Kilgor both. :devil:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kareeah Indaga
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Kareeah Indaga » 16 Aug 2006, 15:01

ThunderTitan wrote:Sure, if you're into charred bodies he's quite a looker.
Whereas your looks would only appeal to fungi and half-starved, blind crocodiles. :D ;)
Fnord wrote:Hi Kareeah, the weather's been fairly pleasant here for the most part. Not too hot, not too cold. And no, I rarely miss the snow. As pretty as it is, it's just too cold and gets rather icky after the Titans have stomped through it ten thousand times. And just last year, a few arch magi were hospitalized when the master gremlin kids made spiked ball snowballs--very nasty! So how are things with you?
Not bad. Some lunatic decided it would be fun to harass the priests of the local temple, but the guards stopped him and now he gets to spend a few days in the stocks. Also, the castle has construction crews swarming all over it, building new crenellations and repairing the west tower. Other than that, not much is happening.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 16 Aug 2006, 17:39

Kareeah Indaga wrote: Whereas your looks would only appeal to fungi and half-starved, blind crocodiles. :D ;)
Well it does make swimming in the swamp a rather safe experience. :tongue:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “News”