Dark Messiah Demo is Out

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Dark Messiah Demo is Out

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 09 Aug 2006, 18:12

Well, I have found out a way to prevent your PC from getting booted after they show you the boss, just press esc an the menu comes up. From there, you can start a new game or quit.

Man there are so many cool things to do with the environment. If you use the Flame Arrow spell, hold it own and move the mouse to guide it. Whip the mouse around a bunch of times in the orc area to cut every rope and unleash every deathtrap.

Careful, if you make the orcs mad, they grab you by the throat and toss you off the cliff. :)
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Dark Messiah Demo is Out

Unread postby addicted » 09 Aug 2006, 20:30

I have high speed cable but everywhere I go to d/l the demo is like trying to d/l on dial up so I guess I will pass.. I am not willing to wait hours for a d/l that is only worth 15-30 mins of play, freezes, etc.. disappointed.. I hope this isn't an indication of forthcoming problems the game itself will present when the game is released because this is the game I've been wanting worse than H-V.. sigh
How you Treat people & what You Do or Don't Do will someday come back to "Bite You" or "Bless You". The Choice is Yours & will Affect You Today & Everyday of Your Future. Granny

Return to “News”