New Gameplay Video

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 22 Aug 2005, 08:16

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1124690403

Blackwolfe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Blackwolfe » 22 Aug 2005, 08:16

Sweet, drool. That was very cool, although I couldn't really hear any of the commentary. Thanks for posting that video.

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 22 Aug 2005, 08:34

Great! More of this! :)

Ryder
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Ryder » 22 Aug 2005, 09:24

The battle sequence against the two lots of Cerebri took almost 3 mins. That is an extraordinary amount of time for such a small battle. No wonder they want the battlefield smaller to make the battles quicker. Here's hoping the battle speed was on super slo-mo.

The movement grid looked pretty good, much better than all the previous. Not that I'll be using it ever.

kentjn
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kentjn » 22 Aug 2005, 11:10

It looks terrific! - A agree about the battle speed thou - It a very long time. But it was probably set up to look its best.

Regarding the commentary - it is pretty hard to hear - can anybody transcribe it? (I know it will take a really long time to do, but it would be great).

hahakocka
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby hahakocka » 22 Aug 2005, 11:22

It looks really great, but the battlefield looks a little strange to me but very impressive graphics the h5 have.

Yes the battle took a long time but it shows that the game can be so difficult because when are the small battlefield.

Sorry for my language Iam a hungarian, a good news to me that Ubi Soft will release the game in hungarian and polish too.

The only bad thing in the video that I cant here anything almost, just few things about the game and the game cant be watch well because of the computer screen.

I really hope that on the mightandmagic.com this video will reveal not too soon ina more better quaility in sound and screen.

I catch a picture in the video when for a glimpse the nature or elfish town was showed, perhaps Fabrice dont see it he crollt it quicker to another place. And he said I believe that the other 3 faction will reveal in the next 3 weeks and the game release in the end of february. I heard it well or not?

Aspiriins
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Aspiriins » 22 Aug 2005, 14:13

crap....I downloaded 95% and It's gone...there is no file on the server anymore....please..can anybody post this file somewhere, that I could download it??

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 22 Aug 2005, 14:29

I'm probably not allowed to mirror it, sorry.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Falsted
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Falsted » 22 Aug 2005, 15:30

Now that was awsome! Im really impressed by the underground graphics, SO well done compared to the other games :) When he was scrolling throughout the map for a minute, you could make out the mountains and hills really good, thats something that the heroes games always needed, was better graphics for that area of the game. So all in all, im happy again, cant wait for them to reveal the other factions :) Oh and Hahakocka, at what point in the movie do you see a nature town?...Im not seeing anything...

NecroSpazz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NecroSpazz » 22 Aug 2005, 17:24

Lich is COOL!
Necropolis fan since Heroes 2.

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 22 Aug 2005, 18:29

@ hahakocka

yes, you saw/heard that correctly. There is indeed a new town in that video. I've got a screenshot of it here (http://home.houston.rr.com/thepliskepag ... ernal1.jpg). It's not very clear, but it's clear enough to tell us it looks strikingly similar to H4's Preserve. :O)
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Marcus333
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Marcus333 » 22 Aug 2005, 19:12

It's gone, and I haven't watched it yet! Please! Someone! Post!

Evenshade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evenshade » 22 Aug 2005, 21:50

Well, Sir Charles, I slightly disagree. It looks a lot like the town sketch Fabrice posted last year, as it has that large tree in the center -- plus it's in a lake. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starting to think this new Nature town will have a certain elemental focus to it...

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 23 Aug 2005, 00:31

Okay, I know what concept art picture you're referring to...this one (http://home.houston.rr.com/thepliskepag ... e_town.gif), but are you saying you saw THAT town in that video-footage? If so, WHERE?!? Could you give the approximate time during the video where it appears? I'd appreciate it. Or, if you're referring to something else, a bit of clarification wouldn't be amiss. :O)
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Furay
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Furay » 23 Aug 2005, 05:58

Well, yes, after viewing both images (posted by SIr Charles), it definetely looks like those concept image.

hahakocka
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby hahakocka » 23 Aug 2005, 07:10

YES YES YES:))

Its confirmed that the nature town will be in H5 by pictures about nature creatures named treant, and druids(elder druids upradge), in a german heroes site sadly in german and I just learnt it for 3 years so I dont understand it very much.

But I cant find the pictures on this german page which told by a celestial pages member in the news.

hahakocka
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby hahakocka » 23 Aug 2005, 07:54

And who knows when the demo will release in the end of autumn I think.

alavris
Scout
Scout

Unread postby alavris » 23 Aug 2005, 08:20

You can find this video here:

ed2k://|file|homm5.wmv|146076598|F4E0587D7A262CD5068E34B57DB84F2E|/
My Heroes V map: Tales of Silentia

Marcus333
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Marcus333 » 23 Aug 2005, 18:21

That's not a link? Is it eDonkey or what? I don't use that... Haven't anyone hosted the file on the net?

Paladin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Paladin » 09 Sep 2005, 07:42

Where's the link?
A cat is fine too...

Return to “News”