New H4 Campaign and SP Map

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 08 Jun 2005, 19:08

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1118249157

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 08 Jun 2005, 19:08

I just downloaded both. Let's do this, I play yours if you play mine! ;)

Bah, I'm going to play yours anyways...
==============
I still don't get that stupid WoG puzzle.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 08 Jun 2005, 21:43

And I have played both, and will do so once and once more (in German language, I think). Thanks for creating, both of you!!

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 09 Jun 2005, 04:31

I can't seem to get my eyes to focus after seeing the minimap. When the room stops spinning, I'll start a download.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Robenhagen
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Robenhagen » 09 Jun 2005, 16:33

I'm already playing Champions :-)
I was lookin’ back to see if you were lookin’ back at me to see me lookin’ back at you.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 10 Jun 2005, 17:38

Hold on, I can't play Sorcerer King. As soon as the game starts, an error shows up. Definetely because I don't have the media of the expansions... it looks like I'm not going to be able to try this one, sorry!
==============

dura
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dura » 12 Jun 2005, 12:54

great, a new campaign bij Robenhagen!

Thanks Thomas, playing now.

ucel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ucel » 13 Jun 2005, 08:23

I am stuck :(. I am at the end of the third map and can't get a gem. I brought the hammer and bowl to the dwarf, became experience, but didn't become a gem. Any idea?

I checked the map in the editor - the last part of the event script is not launched in my case :(.

Robenhagen
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Robenhagen » 13 Jun 2005, 15:40

To ucel: sent you a private message with a clue.
I was lookin’ back to see if you were lookin’ back at me to see me lookin’ back at you.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 14 Jun 2005, 20:34

I just finished playing Forgotten Realms. I liked it, but getting the mirror of revenge would have been impossible without finding out in the editor. The same goes for the 'barriers' to the final area.

I played on Champion for the first time, and for the first three months looking at the thieves guild the computer would have creamed me had they attacked, but the AI didn't seem to bother me being so weak. After that, the computer seemed to become relatively weaker and weaker. After building the Angel's dwelling (I played Life) everything was easier. I always usedthe starting hero, the quest hero, and a priest hero I hired (They fininished at level 35 or so, since I can't access the WoW arenas). The quests were pretty good, altough they demanded a lot of travelling and sometimes figuring out you just had to walk on a hidden placed event was tricky.

The graphical part was pretty unpretty, some objects were even confusing to what they were supposed to be.

The final battle was kinda cool, but the AI messes up so badly when defending a castle/garrison, specially with walkers. There were 562 Behemoths, 158 Megadragons, and you know what else. The enemy hero died the first turn. My casualties were 49 pikemen, of which 32 were ressurrected at the end of the show :). Hey, this was an easy trip, and I'm no Champion!

ps: It was funny to find out that neutral stacks have a certain limit in growth, I didn't know that up to now...
==============

jmiddle
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jmiddle » 18 Jun 2005, 15:21

stuck on map 2 of sorcerer king . cannot find assistant with fire. says not available without gruumsh permission but have already visited gruumsah , used hammer, and gave it back.

Bethel
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bethel » 18 Jun 2005, 22:38

Armor of Life, map 5 of Sorcerer King - Can't find anything, including the bomb in the editor.

Also, in map 4 it took me about a month of just hitting 'end turn' to get enough vampires. Fortunately, I was reminded that the description on the Undead Transformer isn't totally accurate. Perhaps some method to increase those numbers in a future revision? I was unable to get GM Necromancy, so had huge numbers of ghosts. Perhaps some way of trading other creatures for vamps...

Bethel
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bethel » 20 Jun 2005, 07:07

Ucel, did you re-visit the dwarf king after you delivered the presents to his son?

And if anyone has a clue re: the Black Maze, i'd be grateful.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 20 Jun 2005, 11:58

Bethel, make your way fighting into the centre of the maze and slay Ravel, the Night hag. She is very well hidden, and you must sneak near to her, if you want to see her.

rboy3
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rboy3 » 22 Jun 2005, 03:27

I am having difficulty with the armor of Life, map 5. Any suggestions?

Bethel
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bethel » 22 Jun 2005, 05:53

Thanks, Koni, but the problem was in getting to the middle. Finally found an open path and have finished the campaign.

rboy 3 - the armor will be carried by a Red Hero who will come through a hidden one-way exit. (You can find it by looking for the Portal symbols when you 'View' the map.) Make sure you have L carry all four items!! Armor and Shield alone won't do it. You'll lose them when you finish that particular quest, so don't worry about that.

landmarx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby landmarx » 09 Jul 2005, 21:28

I can't finish sorcerer king. After defeating blue player, still can't pass thumb castle gate. Any suggestions?

Return to “News”