Songs of Conquest Interview

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Songs of Conquest Interview

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 15 Dec 2020, 11:01

Songs of Conquest - Interview with Carl from Lavapotion

That's right folks! So, what took us so long?

We had to reschedule due to a small covid scare (don't worry, I took a test and it came back as negative, so it was "just" the regular flu). But here it is, approximately 1 hour of me and Carl from Lavapotion chatting and chilling in Lavapotions beautiful sofa.

YT Songs of Conquest - Interview with Carl from Lavapotion

Get to know more about Songs of Conquest, Lavapotion, the team behind it, what their inspirations are and more in this down to earth, podcast styled interview.

As always, we welcome you're feedback, but here are some quick answers to some possible questions;

What about the AI?
We decided not to discuss to much about the AI, basically because Carl is the Game Designer, not the AI programmer (that's Marcus) and because it's tough for us to discuss it in depth.

Cool shirt, where did you get it?
You can be as cool as me and wear a DungeonByte shirt by buying yours here: https://www.dungeonbyte.com/shop

Read full article...
Last edited by Pol on 15 Dec 2020, 14:56, edited 2 times in total.
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Songs of Conquest Interview

Unread postby Pol » 15 Dec 2020, 13:05

There comes hero of the hour, to valiantly providing linkback: SoC Twitter
Check it to see more! :)

At this point, it's awkward that neither SoC or CH are not having fan shop. First the shirt, then the pillow. Both rather cool. :D
Last edited by Pol on 15 Dec 2020, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 15 Dec 2020, 16:39

Pol wrote:There comes hero of the hour, to valiantly providing linkback: SoC Twitter
Check it to see more! :)

At this point, it's awkward that neither SoC or CH are not having fan shop. First the shirt, then the pillow. Both rather cool. :D
Well, you do know I ran a webshop selling clothes, right? Just "holla at me" or whatever the youth of today says and I'll hook you up!

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 18 Dec 2020, 15:15

Oh, really? Sometimes I have to make some clothing and uniforms for my clients, I mean, the design for printing. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “News”