Tim Lang joins Sybernethy's M&M Twitch Stream

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Tim Lang joins Sybernethy's M&M Twitch Stream

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 06 Jun 2020, 13:08

UPDATE:
Due to massive state-wide internet outage in Idaho, this stream was re-scheduled to Friday June 26th.

We're getting ready to do a Might and Magic stream at June 19th and people are welcome to send us questions about either Might and Magic or the new game that Tim is working on, called Aeolwyn's Legacy. :)

Does that sound good?
https://www.dungeonbyte.com/post/tim-joins-sibernethy-on-twitch

Come join us on Friday, June 19 at 7PM Eastern/4PM (ie 11PM UTC+0 or 1AM UTC+2)

Important info! Tim's site changed, now you will find everything, on his new site dungeonbyte.com. Including his latest demo update.

If you would like to speak with Tim about Aeolwyn's Legacy, you are invited to join him at Discord.

At this moment itch.io is not accesbile but I'm excited anyway. Check the demo update link to see the video and read it completely, let see excerpt below.
There's a new build of the demo up that fixes some bugs.  It will probably be the last of the demo build for a while as I'm building out the world terrain for Chapter One!  Here's a preview video: (don't mind getting stuck on the roof of the tavern

There's some pretty exciting stuff about the new world map.  Firstly, it's huge.  the full size is 16km x 8km. Secondly, it will be a seamless world.  You'll be able to walk from one end of the world to the other without a single level load (though you may get a hiccup once in a while).  I didn't think I was going to be able to support that, but I've got some tech from Procedural Worlds that's working great.
Read full article...
Last edited by Pol on 22 Jun 2020, 06:56, edited 3 times in total.
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Tim Lang joins Sybernathy's M&M Twitch Stream

Unread postby Super Goober » 07 Jun 2020, 23:18

Btw, it's Sibernethy, not Sybernathy. :)

#oopsie

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Tim Lang joins Sybernethy's M&M Twitch Stream

Unread postby Pol » 08 Jun 2020, 06:27

Oopsie removed, sorry for that. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Super Goober » 20 Jun 2020, 04:53

Bad news, guys. The stream has to be rescheduled due to a massive state-wide internet outage in Idaho. I had no internet for 8 hours and couldn't even contact anyone to let people know what happened. I'll post an update soon with the new stream date. :(

Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Super Goober » 22 Jun 2020, 01:15

The stream has been rescheduled to Friday June 26th! Hopefully no outages this time.

Return to “News”